• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

wolf1455

General
75 Badges
Apr 19, 2008
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Knights of Honor
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Victoria 2
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Divine Wind
Playing as Great Brittain in this AAR.
The war start on scedule but Germany dont attack in the west the first 4 years but pushing hard in the east. Helping Austria to defeat Serbia and defeating Russia in the South part. Fighting successfully in the middle and north forcing Russia first to get revolotion and by sending Lenin also pressing them to surrender and lose territory. All of Polen, white russia and Ukraine.

Ok here start my part of the conflict. When Italy enter the alliance on our side Austria trying to push down in the north of Italy but not getting headway before Germany sending troops to bolster the lines. As there is no fighting on the west front and Germany never attack Belgium I send down my expeditionary forces to Northen Italy. Getting some help from France but they holding most of the forces in the alsas loraine area to hold the Germans at bay.

Italy has some units but mostly its the English troops holding the front. Toghether with the Italians 6 of my Cavalry divisions succeding to take the area north of Venice and now the problem starts. French flanking troops start moving back to france and leaving my Cavalry and the Italian divisions in a pocket that my reinforcement from UK is to late to save. Then France go back again to hold and even launching an offencive pushing the Germans back again and then nothing.

All the way up to late 1917 I do offensives that when succeeding the french pull back from the flanks. So I retreat over and over again. Now in early -18 England got Tanks in their Infantry divisions so a major push is launched with result of two German armies is routed with some 50% manpower losses. Sensing Victory is near I open a new from with an invasion of split by the adriatic sea. Pushing in 4 Divisions with new Hvy Tanks and some 10 mixed divisions inf and cav expanding the bridge head to conclude all Austrian ports forcing them out into my fleets warming hands ;)

Finnishing the Austrian fleet of totally. Germany need pulling forces from Italian front to recapture the ports making my offensive getting momentum. And suddenly Russia surrender.

Germany now sending their freed up forces from East front to Italy and the adriatic beach head of mine. After just some weeks the invasion forces is pressed back to split and I tried to evacuate them by sea. But they started to attack me so I pulled out my transports to adjacent sea area. When I lost the battle they was evacuated like an early Dunkirk.

I now trying to find an area to transport them too. I first find out that my minor troops from Australia and I guess it was SA sitting in Taranto and Sicily but was not given to my command and never moving after they arrived. I also checked the French forces and found out many infantry sitting in Paris doing nothing.
This aproxamatly 50 divs could have made mincemeat of the Germans in
Northen Italy before the Russian surrended but no, they are just static. So I guessed that if I send my former invasion force and my front line troops back to Calais and Cherbourgh the German push into southern France would trigger them to be released to the front and I could then send my troops back and fight toghether with them. But I was wrong. The french instead released nearly all troops the German border to take care of the southern invasion and guess what, the Germans taking this opurtonity to make the first attack there since the war started. Still not attacking Belgium pouring into france like a hot knife thrue butter forcing me to retreat to England to save me from anhilation. France surrender soon after and during the next 4 years I helping France(after we became allies again) by battling partisans.

Not to forget I made White peace with the Germans and they shoose harsh conditions for France only .As I lose my manpower in the peace I starting to cannibalisaton of my forces to have men to build new equipments but I see that Germany got same manpower problem.

Last edited:
Oh. Ok this was part of a report for the AAR part for this mod playing as Great Brittain. I forgot to place that info in the cut out part I posted here. Correcting now. Thanx for point that out.