• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
seems that i was okay with the skins i chose.
to clear this up:
- second row last one, Charles H McMorris http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/M/c/McMorris_Charles_H.htm
- 5th row, first one Keith Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Park
- 7th row 2nd one Paik Sun Yup, south Korea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paik_Sun_Yup
If you hadn't told me I would have definitely NEVER spotted the ones which originally were in colour... the difference with the other pics is almost non-existant. Kudos!!!

well, at least McMorris is a pic which i could never replicate...

here's another little preview:

note the soviet naval officers in 1st and 3rd row are completely new (1st one is a 1946 fleet destroyer :cool: ) , second VADM Gabriel Zhukov, the defendor of Odessa, the italian is new as well. germans are more or less maintainance pix.

EDIT: uh, well they look a bit better ingame, at least with normal resolution... :D

v 25 is out, grab it at 1st post (US navy mostly and people from this organization ). + CO's Divison Großdeutschland complete, some british and more...

EDIT:
just noticed i did not include the corrected Anschluss event. this was added as well now (dormant leaders for the .inc and the event for a historical autrian awaking)

Oorah.

Last edited:
added a little fix for a confusion between

Helge Auleb - Hermann Geyer

and

Karl Graf - August Nißl

(sorry these were more or less accpted pics, mis ID just turned out recently)

first post this thread.

Last edited:
k v26 is up, 1st post (made a crash course "brazileira" today/yesterday and was a bit surprised to find a french general in brazil?? :D - he's replaced now, same for turkish ottoman pashas)
EDIT: wow i'm talking to myself here lol

:D [proceeding in my monologue]

ok v26b is out (1st post), the royal navy should be able to cope with the historical leaders death date enabled now (had to dig deep, though).

attached pic - like or dont like (the background)? please be honest as it may get in 1.08. personally i'm not annoyed if its no, so feel free to speak :).

attached pic - like or dont like (the background)? please be honest as it may get in 1.08. personally i'm not annoyed if its no, so feel free to speak :).
Not bad, but I guess one would have to get used to it (right now I think I'd stick with the traditional one). I'd have to see it in game, though, to judge it better. Many interface elements look so differently between screenshots and during actual gameplay.

no 28 is up see first post this thread; its more a hotfix for 27 (most findings by benden should be fixed, esp in JAP - the rest will follow in autumn).

some ills added, screens:

hope you like
Ill_div_chi_0_3, Ill_div_fra_8_1, Ill_div_fra_0_3 (in advert), Ill_div_ita_0_4 (in advert), ill_bri_ger_12_0 as these are my first steps in painting larger images

think that german sailors are ok now and the purged Englishmen were mostly from the Gloucestershire Regiment

Last edited:
Oui, mais tres mal.

It's great to see that you're not similarly deficient, though. I'm going to take a break at the end of the week just so that I can see your latest stuff in game. That effect is tres bon.