• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why ?

Maybe, because you can blame me when you have run into trouble again ?

Because with you in, that's another sensible person who doesn't automatically retreat to "Euro must have done it" mode when you've nothing left to go on.

Because with you in, that's another sensible person who doesn't automatically retreat to "Euro must have done it" mode when you've nothing left to go on.

To be fair it does look like you did it.

And what the hell, I'll just be IN again. It's not like I am taking someone else's place anyway.

In as yoghurt of course.

To be fair it does look like you did it.

And what the hell, I'll just be IN again. It's not like I am taking someone else's place anyway.

In as yoghurt of course.

Think for one f***ing second.

Btw I will be rp'ing a Holy Priest.

Not the in game priest. Just a normal priest.

I am very angry to see my name on the list... with a question mark!

Grah Grah Grah!

I guess I can't say no to a johho game, especially because I am guaranteed to get an interesting role. :D

Where is snoopdogg? I have seen him lurking around here but not when I play, he must still be afraid of me. Hopefully he will man-up and let me kill him in this one too. :)

In.

I was on the fence. Don't know how much time I'll have next week. Plus you've been superceded by a new player, who will keep voting for me, regardless of anything game related. :p
In.
Edit: And right after I post this I get a PM from Johho. Feeling the snoopdogg love.

I am very angry to see my name on the list... with a question mark!

Grah Grah Grah!
Hrag, Hrag, Hrag?

Are you mad about your name or about the question mark? I can remove either.

Hrag, Hrag, Hrag?

Are you mad about your name or about the question mark? I can remove either.

I've been told the best writing is ambiguous.

Btw I will be rp'ing a Holy Priest.

Not the in game priest. Just a normal priest.
Could you be a Holy Man or maybe a preacher? Just to avoid confusion with the roles?

BTW what year and place should we use for the role playing setting? When I wrote post 1 I thought medieval or mayby 16th, 17th century and definitely preindustrial times but I seem to have forgotten to put something down in writing about that. The picture is from Schwarzwald (the Black Forrest) in Germany. However some of the people you picked for roleplaying could be a bit hard to fit in that setting... On the other hand that is maybe your problem more than mine?

As usual I will pick a RP character for anyone who hasn't done that before night 1. Also as usual that doesn't mean anything more than I have something to base your death scene on in the update if it should come down to that. Some generic characters might be shepherd, turnip farmer, butcher, old crone, thatcher, nobleman, deserter, carpenter, toy maker, trader, inn keeper, forester, lumberjack, mercenary, page, indentured servant, maid, farm hand, mayor, monk, nun, Arabic explorer, alchemist or guardsman.