• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

I'm merely informing as to what would happen if a blessed and cursed villager were the target of the Doc, GA, lover and wolves all in one night. How these different sorts of protections would be handled and such.

I'm merely informing as to what would happen if a blessed and cursed villager were the target of the Doc, GA, lover and wolves all in one night. How these different sorts of protections would be handled and such.
GA would save all of them.

GA would save all of them.

And the blessing is retained? What if he's not protected by anyone except his blessing, sleeping with the lover and attacked? What if he's sleeping with the lover but cursed and attacked?

I just want to know because there's a lot of strange things that can happen :D

It should be in this order:

1. Lover
2. Sorcerer
3. Seer
4. Priest
5. Hunter
6. Guardian Angel
7. Doctor
8. Werewolf
If multiple attack orders are sent from the same pack, the last order submitted is the one that counts. Only one werewolf attack takes place during the night (unless no valid hunting order is submitted, in which case there is no werewolf attack at all), no matter how many werewolves or werewolf packs there are.
8. Witness

With blessed and cursed only coming in to play if the hunt is successful, with blessed triggering the first time and cursed the second time.

I just want to know because there's a lot of strange things that can happen :D
Sssssshhhh... to talk of him, is to invite him

With blessed and cursed only coming in to play if the hunt is successful, with blessed triggering the first time and cursed the second time.

Don't ruin people's fun, you nuisance of a flightless bird! I'm issuing you with a Literal Reply Infringement Notice.

Ahh yes that clears things up. I guess that when a blessed or cursed villager is hunted while bedding the lover he survives, but the lover doesn't.

Don't ruin people's fun, you nuisance of a flightless bird! I'm issuing you with a Literal Reply Infringement Notice.

How do you expect me to be the village jester if I cannot bring to your attention your obvious flaws and oversights? I may be the fool by GM decree, but 'tis you who may be the natural.

Not everyone could pull that off though. Would love to see for example Paendrag have a go at something like that.

Quiet you booming voice in the sky..
I am the most awesome actor in the world and Paendrag could not hold a candle beside my stroboscope... *Morgan hissed at the insult..*
I came to this village to find some peace and quiet but i warn you all.. All my research during my 140 years of acting has made me an expert in all kinds of things..
I can lead Rugby teams to glory, I can command an army of assassins, I can survive in prison for years just to mention some tidbits..
Fear me cuase I'm a Jack-of-all-trades.. Shiver before me minions or I will chrush you all..

A handmaiden..Hmmph. One of the easiest parts.. "Ohh Lord let me washa your trousers.. Ohh no Lord don't do that *giggles*.. Siiir.. Really Sir.. you're quite the hardy type.."
See nothing to it...

Now I will send out a signed photo of me to this village dwellers so they might forget the war and ruin and rejoice one again...

In each house a photo was slid in under the door

I'll play if Jonti does

You are really scary... now get on IRC!

I am just in there trying to get jonti in here :D Telling him you both are requested :)

Good evening gentlemen. And Lemeard. :p

Vote jonti-h
Vote lemeard

TIE! :D

I mean, how do you get to post here just a minute after I get on IRC to get jonti to join?
The Ananas appeared in a dream and told me to.