• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey don't blame me, I took that train while it was already running. Nobody told me a thing and at some point Kinge even placed a hunt on my cultist. Walrus never answered ANY of my PMs, he never wrote any PMs at all anyways. And when I joined everyone was pretty upset Esemesas had told walrus all of our names. So I didn't tell my cultist about the other wolves, and I didn't tell the other wolves about Najs being a lover and protecting me every night from scans.

Yeah, that was a mistake. It's also why I send in orders early, in case someone sees something I missed (like hunting a cultist). To be fair I was looking for specific things that people were doing. I caught a wolf, a GA and the priest. So my hunts weren't bad, I just made a bit of a mistake once :p.

drxav suspected me only after he got outed by the JL on the same day we started talking. I could've been an even more trusted member of the pack had we avoided that.
No, he still thought you were the sorcerer yesterday...

I can't wait for the GM AAR, to see some of those information flows.
Aww, do I have to?

Could future GMs state what happens to the hunter if they do kill a wolf, please. A few games ago the hunter lived and in this setup, it doesn't mention it.
I guess I never thought there was any other option than a hunter getting killed/turned after an attack. But now that you mention it there was a game where the hunter could survive.

I think what threw everyone off the track was when Comm Cody said he was the sorcerer, despite being a wolf with sorcery powers.

Also, Rysz was my cultist, not walrus.

OY played a really nice game :)

(even tough I started to get suspicious him in the end :p (reason no kill nights) (((he was in contact with many people and constantly leaked information before so I thought the chances that he might have been cursed, and of course a main target for hunting, because of this.)))

Fifteenth Day and Fifteenth Night

mdv13.jpg

Surrender

Baddies, we know who you are! You even told us yourselves! Twice! Give it up or we will just lynch you one after another.

Meh.

Is that all you can say? Then we start with you, Lite Guy! Innkeeper, fetch him one of your worst French beers and force him to drink it! Thus ended the life of
Lite Guy the turned werewolf hunter in spasms.

As night approached you locked the last evil creature and his accomplishes into the Rathaus celler. During the night horrible screams like "Ananas", "Ur Mum" and "If you ain't nice I'll tell the Chancellor" were heard from the dungeons but when you unlocked the door the next morning you found that
the werewolf wrangler the turned Werewolf had chewed off his own tongue so he wouldn't be able to tell on his friends and then choked on his own blood.

Feeling distressed about the whole thing you didn't notice that
the holy man the 4th in command Cultist with Sorcery powers and Andrei Vlassov the Witness Cultist with Sorcery powers sneaked away.

Finally the nightmare was over and the survivors gathered on the village green, taking turns dancing with Greatchen. The victorious dancers were:

The brew master aka OrangeYoshi the Spiritually attuned Villager.
Greatchen aka joebthegreat the Seer
The innkeeper aka AVN the 2nd in command Villager
Llama the wise old man aka trespoe the Villager with Priestly powers
HuntWolf Anthony Hopkins aka Sedracus the Villager with Seerish powers
A rabbid raccon aka Boris ze Spider the Villager
and
the Laird's steward aka Rockingluke the Cursed Villager.

You lynched davisx3m the hunter villager-turned-werewolf of die Rote pack.
EUROO7 the villager-turned-werewolf was eaten by himself.

@johho888 Thanks for hosting this game.
And I do hope you will find some time to write a GM AAR.
I do have some nice PM material saved...

Won't write one tonight though.

Aww, do I have to?

Please! They're awesome.

What did you want to do? Have me do the outing? You think the wolves would've given you more info then?

I told AVN to have you do the witness outing so that it wouldn't be officially connected to the JL. All that would've done was help prevent drxav from thinking that I was the one who outed him to the JL, and then he might've kept giving me information.

Instead, AVN told me that you didn't want to do it and so he did it himself.

yayyyy! time to dance!

[video=youtube;hYWHJwyO5Gs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWHJwyO5Gs[/video]

I would like to explain a couple of my actions:

The Yellow pack never told me their complete scan list (I only had my scan and maybe someone else's, but they were dead by mid-game). When the Yellow pack had me contact Rysz, I offered an exchange of the Yellow Pack's scan list in return for the Red Pack's list along with a list of the cultists. I received no response from Rysz, and soon after the Yellow Pack ceased to exist without telling me who all they scanned.

Now I realize that I was very very stupid to not tell the Red Pack my trait. I knew that you guys didn't trust me, but there was little I could do to change that. Nasj and myself initially suspected OY, but you guys thinking that I was the imposter led me to not trust you guys either. Once again, this was very very stupid on my part and at the time I thought that the game was very winnable.

I apologize to the other baddies for this mistake.

This is why I hate playing a cultist. :p

11 games, 11 defeats.

I will win a game. At some point. Maybe.

Let's hope I can do it before Christmas.

Also, you should have a link to every game in your sig, like I do. The code can get quite cluttered, though; be warned.

Keeping score in your sig is highly voluntarily and will get annoying after a while. I will get rid of mine as soon as I come up with something better.

Keeping score in your sig is highly voluntarily and will get annoying after a while. I will get rid of mine as soon as I come up with something better.

I can fill it with about a hundred games. It only uses half a line at the moment. I couldn't move it elsewhere before I won a game, could I?

I never bothered. But I should've just to piss off the pseudo-French. Yes Tamius, I've won lots of games, and played just a few more than you. In fact I won my second game, and I won a game just last week.

U jelly? :D

[video=youtube;Z3ZAGBL6UBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA[/video]