• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's cause historically the most territory they ever took was the Forbidden City. And they lost in a few days too. There was no domestic support. There are two planned event chains for external intervention: One by the Germans, the other by the Japanese. Assuming Puyi lives, of course (and it is possible for them to intervene in this event chain, the ai just choose not to when I was taking screens so I couldn't show it)

Too much work for little gain if I added a "side with the Qing" event that changes tag, then releases 99% of Beiyang as hostile, then changes your cabinet (yes, I have a monarchist cabinet avaliable), then in ~ 5 days, gives you a game over. Unfortunate side effect of historic accuracy. The event chain is mainly for flavor.

Code:
# ALI  T. Entente Intervention
# AXI  C. Powers Intervention
# UCH Foreign Intervention - Puyi Flees Overseas.

Last edited:
Planned (not implemented)
-Irish Civil War

Underway (not completed)
-Better balance of Great Depression
-Event pictures. Many many event pictures
-Dynamic Resource System
-New/Improved election events
-Secret Project

Completed
-Bugfixes...many many bugfixes

Last edited:
Big thanks for Kaiser Franz for the ministers. :)

Your homage pleases me :D
I was working on leaders, and I think i ended up putting them up on the AAR site for some of the factions, but I'll have to see proper for the main Republic/Hongxian/Beijing regimes and a few others.

Just let me know what you don't have and I'll try to sort something out.

Your homage pleases me :D
I was working on leaders, and I think i ended up putting them up on the AAR site for some of the factions, but I'll have to see proper for the main Republic/Hongxian/Beijing regimes and a few others.

Just let me know what you don't have and I'll try to sort something out.

Do you have Skype, or would you prefer contact via email (I still have yours)

I need to send you a WIP revised minister file (emphasis on WIP), and since it's not done, we'll probably need to stay in contact to avoid double work.

Basically in the short term, the plan is to take the existing UCH file and split existing leaders into different country files based on the already researched minister file. It will save you time. :)

In the long run, more ministers and leaders will be added.

Assuming it will be purely event driven?
Yes and no.

IF i am able to reunite china with one of the factions (interwar time is a long time to do that) is it possible to get better tech teams then the ones you start with? i like playing china, but there tech teams make it nearly impossible to fight with anything but numbers.
Eventually. Not likely to be included in the next version since I highly doubt you will be able to reunify China within the timeframe where there is events (1914-1921). There are many new events that have been written for the 1914-1921 timeframe, and I still have plenty remaining to write....okay, a big reason is that I haven't worked on tech teams at all yet, so there is none for me to give you, but yes, that is one of the goals of CCIP.

Event chains I want in the 1914-1921 era that will not be included in next version:
Siberian Intervention, Occupation of Mongolia, Japan events, More minister change events, Formation of CPC events, fixing up possible diplomatic bugs, sanctions for declaring bankruptcy, foreign intervention events, generic events for minor warlords, finishing minister revisions for minor warlords

After 1921 will be covered by placeholder events, as currently.

Last edited:
When I start his mod it'll go to the menu and everything. but Germany an Uk's flag is missing and when I hit play to start a game it says that a bunch of text is missing on countries like Albania and Bulgaria- what's going on?

When I start his mod it'll go to the menu and everything. but Germany an Uk's flag is missing and when I hit play to start a game it says that a bunch of text is missing on countries like Albania and Bulgaria- what's going on?

Did you actually follow the installation guidelines?

"•Browse to your Darkest Hour installations "Mod/" directory
•Create a full copy of the existing "Darkest Hour Full" folder
•Rename this new copy "Arms, Armistice and Revolutions" (or whatever you would like it to be called).
•Now, unpack the contents of the most recent version of the AAR-mod, and overwrite the folder you just copied."

Uhm

Utennavn.png :blink:

There is no February, 30th. And never was.

There is no February, 30th. And never was.

As a matter of fact, there has even been a 29th February once a year since 1999/2000 (when EU1 came out).
Don't trust real life and especially not calenders, trust games. All real stuff is lies. ;)

what's the point in linking 1914 campaign with 1936 one, if by default you can play only until 1920 ? Even if you change it in options to +28, you have only 6 years to play after 1936, and it ends in 1942 in the middle of ww2... you can change it by modyfing saves etc. by why not add it the mod?

also, i've played few games where WW1 didn't end at all way into 20's. what's up with that? i know this mod doesn't touch WW1, but if it doesn't, it probably cannot fire events that depend on WW1 outcome, so it just doesn't work... ?

I wanted to play full 1914 campaign with events for each campaign, is it possible at all with any mod?

what's the point in linking 1914 campaign with 1936 one, if by default you can play only until 1920 ? Even if you change it in options to +28, you have only 6 years to play after 1936, and it ends in 1942 in the middle of ww2... you can change it by modyfing saves etc. by why not add it the mod?

also, i've played few games where WW1 didn't end at all way into 20's. what's up with that? i know this mod doesn't touch WW1, but if it doesn't, it probably cannot fire events that depend on WW1 outcome, so it just doesn't work... ?

I wanted to play full 1914 campaign with events for each campaign, is it possible at all with any mod?
You're going to feel really stupid, but if you pick 'use scenario end date' you can play through to 1964, not to mention that even if that wasn't the case, changing the end date is as simple as opening a text file and changing a number.