+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiplayer anyone?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

Multiplayer anyone?

Would anyone be willing to try a multiplayer game? I've only recently gotten Deus Vult and would like to try one but it seems like this forum is pretty dead.

I'd love to, but it really depends what time, what time zone you're in, etc. Other than all those details, I'd be happy to play, though I'm a CK noob.

Recruit
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

Preston, England, United Kingdom, 106044699436531, Preston, Lancashire
    Seconded

Ck is still the best game I own, so i'd do it. Perhaps we should post our time-zones and see what we can do? I'm GMT-6 and can play on the weekends but that's mostly it.

I (and a friend of mine who lives in the same area) would love you play with more than just the two of us. We use GameRanger. Deus Vult 2.1beta (no mods). We're in North American Eastern Standard Time (or UTC-05) and can play at any time from evening onward.

GMT, though I'm not really available on a regular basis. Maybe an hour or two at Friday night.
    Aztec Death and taxes AAR (ended)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

Noobs - Duke of Holland in the noobs multiplayer for CK2 (ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Jewlania in 'A Game if Crowns' mega campaign (Currently in CKII

Success depends on forethought videonfan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Greece, GMT +2

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster87 View Post
    I (and a friend of mine who lives in the same area) would love you play with more than just the two of us. We use GameRanger. Deus Vult 2.1beta (no mods). We're in North American Eastern Standard Time (or UTC-05) and can play at any time from evening onward.
    how does that game ranger client work and does it work well?
    My Vicky 2 Chinese AAR ----- Vicky 2 Ottoman AAR
    Nations I have gone Wire to Wire with: HOI3 FTM - USSR
    EU3 HTTT - Castile and Ottomans - DW - Burgundy
    EU4 - Portugal
    AOD - Brazil
    Rome - Egypt
    Vicky 2 - China, Ottomans, and Sweden
    Winner of the fan contest to take part in the Paradox Interactive Convention at NYC 2011

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    ImpireIron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I would be interested. Im in Argentina, UTC -03. I can most days after 6 PM or weekends.

Krasnoyarskaya Str. h. 31, apartment 3,Chita 672010 Russia
    I really want to try this game via Internet, but I don't know how I can I find somebody to play? My timezone is GMT +09.00 Yakutsk (or Seoul).

Oh and btw is it stable to play via Internet? Are their any problems, lags or other specific bugs?

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionThe Kings Crusade
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    I really want to try this game via Internet, but I don't know how I can I find somebody to play? My timezone is GMT +09.00 Yakutsk (or Seoul).

Oh and btw is it stable to play via Internet? Are their any problems, lags or other specific bugs?
    Yes. The first thing to take care of is that all players need the exact same version of the game to prevent problems.
    So no mixing of people that have Crusader Kings and those that have Crusader Kings with the Deus Vult addon installed or mixing of people with either of these and those that have a mod like DVIP installed.

It even means that all need to use the same patch version which is a problem because the last patches all had the same name 2.1 beta patch
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...5-October-2008
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Hoi1 Resistance

Rappelez-vous quel Voltaire a dit; "Dieu n'est pas du côté des grands bataillons, mais est du côté de ceux qui tirent mieux"

+ Reply to Thread