• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will get the thread up soonish...uhhhh lets call it before tomorrow ends to be safe. Hopefully tonight. I am in a fantasy/sci fi mood so open to suggestions if someone wants a weird out there theme to rp. Or I might just pull out my tried and failed lite theme that keeps ending waaaaay too soon to see if big can end a 20-30 player game in 4 days. :D

Will get the thread up soonish...uhhhh lets call it before tomorrow ends to be safe. Hopefully tonight. I am in a fantasy/sci fi mood so open to suggestions if someone wants a weird out there theme to rp. Or I might just pull out my tried and failed lite theme that keeps ending waaaaay too soon to see if big can end a 20-30 player game in 4 days. :D

I am sure that I could help with that. Massive 8 way ties every day!

The Shirtless Adventurer would like to come back.

How about Lord of the Rings IN SPACE! :rofl:

How about a Werewolf game based on the Aurora game blue emu has running here? "Werewolf CXI: Ad Astra"

I like the merger idea. A bunch of fantasy characters each wake up from sleep chambers on an empty spaceship, obviously no idea why they are there.