• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I get an error when I start a game. I can get DH to load with the mod, it's just when i try to start a game I get this error message and the game crashes:

Unknown minister loyalty: M5573001

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Yep, and it works well for me. How about editing settings.cfg (in DH program directory), enabling debug logs (set value to 1 on correct line - i'm sure you'll find it), then attempting to start a game and sending the savedebug.txt file that should appear in program dir as well.

DHFull uses a different minister file, with end and start year. Check Misc.txt and set it to use the old code:
Code:
# Use new minister files format and End years for ministers; All minister files should have End Year column (after "Pool"); Pool should use absolute year (1936 instead of 36): 0 - Disabled, 1 - Enabled
	0 #0

Hey guys, I don't think it will be all that hard to port it to the DH Full map now. You can use the map to map converter and then all you have to do is change ministers/ techs :)

Necromancy ! Ah I need this, who ever has it , please reupload and I will bring it to 1.04.

Edit - I got it, will uproot it for 1.04

Commanderx,

Did you ever get the Confederate Darkest Hour Mod working? I recently re-installed the mod on HOI 2 Armageddon from Steam, but the aspect ratio with black bars on the side of screen that Steam forces you to use in Armageddon are game breaking for me. I'd like to play it on DH since its resolution can be adjusted.

Reactions: