• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i see a dh full map conversion of this mod is being made.(really cool) the only problem is the crashing of this mod=( especially after you get french surrenders inthe 1914 scenario)

Back to this mod after a long break (and profound dissatisfaction with other games on the period) and suddenly noticed that it lacks the decisions hot button. Should there be or is my memory failing?

Back to this mod after a long break (and profound dissatisfaction with other games on the period) and suddenly noticed that it lacks the decisions hot button. Should there be or is my memory failing?

WAD. This mod doesn't make use of this feature.

Hello,

nice mod you got there.
Just a couple of questions.
Im playing italy in 1911 campaign. Just won the war against the ottomans for lybia, but was loosing because of that my alliance with germany and AH.
Is there a possibilty to join them again? I want to fight WW1 on there side and try to snatch the colonies of GB and france.

Edit:
Just got an event for realling them. Nice :D

Hi, I just downloaded the mod and I have a problem, at first I copied the mod into my mods folder, but I think it didn't install correcly, there was this windows sound and it just finished. However, i could play it, but i didn't saw any technology, i couldn't read anything, when I went into the technology tab, the letters were invisible :/

You need version 1.03 or even 1.02
Hi, I just downloaded the mod and I have a problem, at first I copied the mod into my mods folder, but I think it didn't install correcly, there was this windows sound and it just finished. However, i could play it, but i didn't saw any technology, i couldn't read anything, when I went into the technology tab, the letters were invisible :/
This Mod works only with DH version 1.0.3.
Also it only works in English

Hi, i found these screenshots laying around in my hard disk what the new tech tree was going to look like and i think that maybe somebody could use the ideas (because i'm afraid that the files were lost):

Secret Weapons (unfinished):
d23xi5nncd2uem7lq.png

Naval Tech tree and the research screen for the Ironclad:
d23xjg1ewgfxljk72.png

d23xk2rz97182tipq.png

And artillery tech tree (unfinished)
d23xkhzdhxico5p1a.png

In the end, it was more intended to be a late 19th century tech tree than an exclusively world war 1 tech tree...

I hope somebody could use the ideas...

Reactions:
There are plans to include pre ww1 in tgc3, but still it will take a year until be at that point.

Personally, I don't support this mod anymore. You can take any file you want for your mod, but I advise you that the 1914Mod database is heavily outdated. I partially adapted the WW1 material to DH 1.04 and I'm adding further content for a mod that I will call "Historical Accuracy Mod".

Last edited: