• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This thread was so large that I didn't check it though, sorry if this has been asked before.

This isn't a biggie, but I was just wondering what happened to the "Assign spare" -button that was in the DD picture. Did it get dropped from the release? The assign to theaters -button on the production screen doesn't seem to work too well since at least in my Germany games every front is so starved of resources at all times that they cannot spare anything anywhere and thus the button does nothing after the war starts. -> or am I just blind and cannot see the button?

BTW it would be really cool to have a strategic reserve theater with no actual responsibilities that could be used for "spare" purposes. Does anyone know if you could simulate one by creating e.g. a 1 province theater?

ps. I do own FtM even if I don't have the logo. Somehow I don't ever bother to register even though I own quite a lot of paradox titles...

BTW it would be really cool to have a strategic reserve theater with no actual responsibilities that could be used for "spare" purposes. Does anyone know if you could simulate one by creating e.g. a 1 province theater?
Indeed. Just do what you said, create a 1 province Theatre :)

ps. I do own FtM even if I don't have the logo. Somehow I don't ever bother to register even though I own quite a lot of paradox titles...
Save yourself the hassle of that PS, and register... ;)