• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Oberkommando

First Lieutenant
26 Badges
Mar 28, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Hi mates. Recently in my ongoing game as Germany y developed air cav tech. And i have noticed there is no Model for it, so my question is, Where can i get a good helicopter image to set it as "the model" for air cavalry, and since i have IC over AoD what modifications do i have to make?, by modifications i mean if only naming the model that goes into the GFX/INTERFACE/Models folder or if i have to change a text file or so.

Thank you very much.:eek:

EDITIED: Got it to work i just followed the sequence and done. But i have found a unit given by an event that has no model nor information about the name, it is cav also.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/dibujooxm.jpg/

Last edited:
Thanks for replaying Daboo, no i have no mod installed so far (IC over AoD), i found the air cavalry model, and i fix the missing image of the air cavalry (CAV-7). This image was missing, i realized because i was going to build my first air cav units and noticed the dummy (x) image; few day later, in game, i got this unit from an event but i could not link it unit to any other existing cavalry unit type since i have no information below the dummy image (it says Unknown...) and those values are not similar to any of my current cavalry units, that by the way are not air yet.

Hi mates. Recently in my ongoing game as Germany y developed air cav tech. And i have noticed there is no Model for it, so my question is, Where can i get a good helicopter image to set it as "the model" for air cavalry, and since i have IC over AoD what modifications do i have to make?, by modifications i mean if only naming the model that goes into the GFX/INTERFACE/Models folder or if i have to change a text file or so.

Thank you very much.:eek:

EDITIED: Got it to work i just followed the sequence and done. But i have found a unit given by an event that has no model nor information about the name, it is cav also.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/dibujooxm.jpg/

how did you resolve this? i can't find the image? model_1_6, right? if you've got a similar 'green screen' image, can you please attach it?