• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks! I've found it but the link doesn't seem to work...I'll try again later.

Argh, just read...

There was a raid on megaupload by the department of justice. The site's shut down and they've charged the members with copyright infringement (even though none of them are American). F-ing fascists.

A new download site is needed.

Where's the Thai government? :S
Will be fixed on next version. There was some error on compiling the zip, it seems. :p

What's the easiest way to recapture Commune France as National France? Is their an event to help National France out because the task seems impossible.
There are several ways, really...
1. If Germany annexes the Commune, there's a chance they'll give you the land in exchange for an alliance.
2. If the Carlists win the Spanish Civil War, they'll form the Mediterranean Pact with the Pope. You can then break with the Entente and join the Pact. The Carlists will usually invade the Commune, then.
3. If the CNT/FAI wins the SCW, Portugal will get an event to join either Mitteleuropa or the Entente. If they join the Entente, you can easilly rush through Spain and into Southern France.

It would be great if the Russians or Japanese gets events to war the German Empire if starts a war with the Commune,Japana could atack Germana colonies in asia and Russia could atack Ukraine,White Rutenia and Baltic states or even Poland.
That exists already. Japan may go to war with Germany over their Qing friends, and Russia may go expansionist and attack everyone in Eastern-Central Europe.

I'm making a new country (U33 = Italian Empire) for my AAr, but my cabinet doesn't show. Any ideas?
Have you added the file to db/ministers.txt? Plus, you need semicolons (the ";" thingy) separting each element in the file (ID Number;Post;Name;Year;Doctrine;Trait;Picture;x;).

Holy hell! When did the Russian UK flag get in?!

russouk.png

Woot, 1000th post.

Last edited:
So it was operation Air Bear then! :D
Aye, I took airbases in Norway and Northern France to get Scotland and South England in one big "Nom Nom Air Bear attack"