• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you install this mod?

When i attempt to load this mod its giving me something like this in an error window box

"something something ai event somethiung somtheing cant find directory" and this happens right at the end of loading the game up. Also the game never gets past a full red bar.

Please help me!

pl

How do you install this mod?

When i attempt to load this mod its giving me something like this in an error window box

"something something ai event somethiung somtheing cant find directory" and this happens right at the end of loading the game up. Also the game never gets past a full red bar.

Please help me!

pl
Download the Kaiserreich.rar (I think) file.

Extract the mod with either 7-zip or WinRAR. Open the Kaiserreich file, there should be another file called the same, COPY that folder into the Darkest Hour Mods folder. Should be done then.

I've made silly mistakes by quickly copying the file from the .rar file straight into the mods, that DOESN'T work, you open the folder and copy the folder in there.

Hey guys. Figured I would ask here since it might be different then vanilla DH.

How do nukes work in KasierRiech? I have researched the bombs, but can't see where to build them. I am guessing they would be a 'brigade attachment' that you would attach to a strategic bomber.

Thanks!

edit: i think i figured it out. have to get your reactor to a certain level. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys. Figured I would ask here since it might be different then vanilla DH.

How do nukes work in KasierRiech? I have researched the bombs, but can't see where to build them. I am guessing they would be a 'brigade attachment' that you would attach to a strategic bomber.

Thanks!

edit: i think i figured it out. have to get your reactor to a certain level. :)
Yup, get your nuclear reactor level to level 6, you will need at least one of the Nuclear Weapons technologies researched under Secret Weapons.

I am Russia (constitutionnal monarchy). I annexed the Soviet, an Kazan has been my capital for about two years (it's half 1939). Is there an event to change my capital ?

Also, Siberia is my puppet, but I would like to annex it of course ! Is there an event for that or should I free it and DOW it ?

There is an event for it, but I don't remember what makes it fire.

Is there a code in KR to lower dissent?

Thx!
Event 1009 reduces dissent by 3%.

If you want more cheats, follow the link in my signature ;)

It does indeed work in multiplayer. How? The same way as Vanilla DH.
I tried playing it with a friend but when I clicked 'Join' it simply froze for a bit and then nothing happened. I tried hosting and he encountered the same problem. Both of us have the Steam version and the same version of Kaiserreich so I'm unsure what exactly the problem is.