• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know there's a flag pack for Kaiserreich with Darkest Hour style flags, but I can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

Also, where is one supposed to unpack SKIF models?

Last edited:
Yeah, there is none and there never will be one. I know there's that Second Russo-Japanese War battle scenario, but that doesn't count.
I suppose you could argue that there are a few events early on that could count, due to their extremely high probability and tendency to happen in a very tight band, like Black Monday, Kerensky's Assassination and the Second American Civil War. The outcomes are, of course, something else entirely.

there were once plans for a 1964 KR

timeline things I remember

-germany won the 2nd weltkrieg and partitioned france

- CSA won the american civil war

- centroamerica won the war against the united provinces

-south america turned syndi

so it would be about a cold war between germany and the CSA

why April´s fool day ? this Timeline looks realistic
The CSA victory is likely because they control most parts of the Manufacturing Belt
German victory in Europe is also likely because of there higher Industrial production , higher man power , and better Techteams (especially in Rocketry and Nuclear Physics)

Also when will Kaiserreich use the Mobilization system ?

There's so much that can happen that we're not comfortable setting down a canon outcome- imagine the arguments that would ensue. That timeline was from somebody's fan mod, and I do agree it looks plausible, but it's not official. They also made an updated version where the International partially won in Europe and the Russians took the place of the Germans (Too familiar for my tastes).

As for mobilization, only if Patch 1.4 lets you build units in a demobilized state.

why April´s fool day ? this Timeline looks realistic
The CSA victory is likely because they control most parts of the Manufacturing Belt
German victory in Europe is also likely because of there higher Industrial production , higher man power , and better Techteams (especially in Rocketry and Nuclear Physics)

Also when will Kaiserreich use the Mobilization system ?
Many Americans would not go for a CSA Victory, and would keep fighting them for years.
The South and The Northeast, are some who would be very unhappy under Reed's rule.

Which Chinese nations have events for unifying, and getting cores on, China? Qing I know, Shangqing Tianguo too I assume? Are there any others? And any tips for doing it as anyone other than Qing?

I just played a game where Germany lost because Ukraine declared war on Russia because it stole Crimea. :rofl:

Which Chinese nations have events for unifying, and getting cores on, China? Qing I know, Shangqing Tianguo too I assume? Are there any others? And any tips for doing it as anyone other than Qing?
Yunnan (though they'll be under pressure to become the Republic of China or unify with the ROC, depending on whether CHI exists). The AOG does not, but in the fairly likely case Germany does not subsidy its non-direct colonies the AOG have a path to become the Republic of China, and the ROC does have unifying events.

I just played a game where Germany lost because Ukraine declared war on Russia because it stole Crimea. :rofl:
GRU is coming.

#Republican China event

event = {
id = 976568
random = no
country = CHI
style = 2
picture = "Taiwan"

trigger = {
AND = {
control = { province = 1361 data = CHI }
control = { province = 1362 data = CHI }
control = { province = 1363 data = CHI }
control = { province = 1364 data = CHI }
NOT = { war = { country = CHI country = JAP } }
}
}

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
offset = 7
deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1963 }

name = "Release Taiwan?"
desc = "After conquering Taiwan a small delegation of the Bunka Kyokai (Cultural Association) appeared before the President and asked him to allow Taiwan to become a free and independent nation."

action_a = {
ai_chance = 70
name = "Let them be free"
command = { type = domestic which = democratic value = 1 }
command = { type = independence which = U30 value = 1 when = 1 }
command = { type = dissent value = -3 }
command = { type = trigger which = 976569 }
command = { type = setflag which = TAI_Repchi }
}
action_b = {
ai_chance = 30
name = "Taiwan is a part of the Republic"
command = { type = domestic which = democratic value = -1 }
command = { type = addcore which = 1361 }
command = { type = addcore which = 1362 }
command = { type = addcore which = 1363 }
command = { type = addcore which = 1364 }
command = { type = dissent value = 3 }
}

...not in a million years.

Someone has to sort this Formosa situation out, because someone clearly likes them a bit too much.

Yes, I agree with you. The chances have if anything been grossly inverted.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but the Dutch ship Hr.Ms. Gouden Leeuw in the Netherlands Indies shouldn't be a carrier but a mine-layer of the Prins van Oranje-class.

I thought it was weird for the Royal Navy to have a carrier the minute I saw it, considering it has only had two carriers in Dutch history, and they were both from Britain, and both post-second world war.

Is this a mistake, or am I missing some kind of back-story here?

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but the Dutch ship Hr.Ms. Gouden Leeuw in the Netherlands Indies shouldn't be a carrier but a mine-layer of the Prins van Oranje-class.

I thought it was weird for the Royal Navy to have a carrier the minute I saw it, considering it has only had two carriers in Dutch history, and they were both from Britain, and both post-second world war.

Is this a mistake, or am I missing some kind of back-story here?
Dutch had plans for a massive naval expansion, but they were never carried out IRL.
Kaiserreich world is a bit more militarized, so the ships were constructed, I'm sure one of the developers could tell more.
(I remember them being mostly manned by a native Javanese crews.)

Edit: Here is the post from Kaiserreich forums:

From Googling, some Historians state that the Netherlands had half the GDP of Italy in 1939 (so the Dutch IC should be more like 30).

As well, I noticed the Netherland ship classes are wrong, for instance the Java Class Light Crusiers are not Java class cruisers but a model too advanced.

For strengthening the Dutch, they had a Battleship Proposal in 1913.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_1913_battleship_proposal

Unlike Italy, the Dutch apparently may had been able to field that many battleships due to the wealth of the NEI (there were talks of forcing the NEI to pay for it through loans) and the battleships were seen as necessary by certain factions in maintaining hold over the NEI. The Dutch had the money, in the OTL, to build the Zuiderzee‎. For manpower, they apparently wanted to introduce Javanese Sailors to man these ships.

Therefore, I have made some model corrections, added 8 battleships, 1 carrier (which could be said to be from the hull of the 9th battleship), additional java class crusiers, destroyers, et cetera. Also added another submarine group as was requested in the 1914 proposal. Additional three battlecrusiers based on the 1047 Proposal, but during the interwar and assumed they were procured as a cheaper battleship and to fight off Japanese or Australasian battlecruisers, or intercept their shipping.