• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,I unified USA with MacArthur...And...What I do now?

Invade Mexico.

It's always good for a laugh.

So a military junta can install ANOTHER military junta? Eh, the way I play it, that just means spreading autocratic Libertarianism as MacArthur.

Take the fight to Europe when the time comes..............spread your influence throughout the America's..............etc.

Honestly though, the events of MacArthur's Presidency have not yet been finished.

:( I will make the American dream : Invade Russia :)

I know the Carib federation is the least of anyone's worries, but why hasn't the election event been simplified to one, like it is with every other nation?

I actually really like this kind of election events. Horrible to code though.

I invaded Japan,after two years of War,I can break the japanase Imperial navy,take Iwo Jima,Okinawa,Guam,Hiroshima,nagasaki,advanced,siege Tokio,after two months of Siege,I attack.They fall,I annexed Japan and Recreat as my puppet.

Sem%2520t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

Long Live MacArthur :D

Last edited:
Sem%2520t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

"Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

J. Robert Oppenheimer After the destruction of Beijing.

P.S. If I make an AAR with This,will be awesome :)

Alright, I already mentioned this in another thread, but maybe someone else can shed some light on this. I tried editing the troop events for the AUS in the American Civil War, and as soon as I did so, I could not longer get the event to fire. I had done the same thing with the CSA and encountered no problems, and could trigger it fine. I even took the code from the CSA event, simply changed the ID to that of the problematic one (while removing the real event), and tried to trigger it; still would not work. I'm curious if there is something that I am missing, because honestly I am befuddled.

Well KaiserReich Team,you made the best mod of all world history!Give to me a idea mabout waht I will do now .

Why I can't annex union of Britain?

Every campaing,When I play with any nation who don'tis grmany or Canada,I never can annex UoB.With Russia,National France,Spain,USA,China and Sweden,I never can annex.Why?

Every campaing,When I play with any nation who don'tis grmany or Canada,I never can annex UoB.With Russia,National France,Spain,USA,China and Sweden,I never can annex.Why?

You probably simply miss a VP. Usually in the Azores or the Pacifics Islands in my games!

You probably simply miss a VP. Usually in the Azores or the Pacifics Islands in my games!

Nope,I see all world,I take every province of UB!And Nothing happens,their capital is an Island in Artic ocean,With no victory points.