• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the KR forums? It seems to be down.

Yep it's down, Preath is restarting the server atm, so the forum will soon be up again.

My loading bar has suddenly turned somewhat sideways...

loadingtm.png

The game works just fine, it's just the loading bar that looks odd... Have tried restarting and such, doesn't go away. I could reinstall and see if that does anything, but considering the fact that it doesn't affect the game in any way, I don't think I'll bother doing that.

Nevertheless, it's a little annoying. Does anyone know of any way to fix it?

More of you guys need to join up at the KR forums. I'm getting lonely over there. ='(

My loading bar has suddenly turned somewhat sideways...

loadingtm.png

The game works just fine, it's just the loading bar that looks odd... Have tried restarting and such, doesn't go away. I could reinstall and see if that does anything, but considering the fact that it doesn't affect the game in any way, I don't think I'll bother doing that.

Nevertheless, it's a little annoying. Does anyone know of any way to fix it?

change ur game resolution , the one with DH launcher

every time i press on an non infantry photo the game crashes

Question: Is it possible to change province names, either in the files before the game starts or with events during the game? If so, I would volunteer to make a list of old/new names for provinces that need changing to accommodate the changed world situation, such as removing Stalinist names in what would be the Soviet Union OTL, germanizing the Baltic Duchy + Austrian Empire + German Empire province names (Tallinn -> Reval, Venezia -> Venedig, Poznan -> Posen, Liege -> Lüttich etc.), changing names in colonies (Caprivi Strip -> Schuckmannsburg, Singapore -> Singapur, Qingdao -> Tsingtao, Port Arthur -> Dairen etc.) and other small adjustments like Wilno -> Vilnius, Kiev -> Kyiv, Thessaloniki -> Solun (to be changed back by event if the Balkan League succeeds in its war) and so forth.

I feel this would add greatly to the different feel of the world of Kaiserreich compared to ours, and hope for a positive response. Thanks in advance!

Question: Is it possible to change province names, either in the files before the game starts or with events during the game? If so, I would volunteer to make a list of old/new names for provinces that need changing to accommodate the changed world situation, such as removing Stalinist names in what would be the Soviet Union OTL, germanizing the Baltic Duchy + Austrian Empire + German Empire province names (Tallinn -> Reval, Venezia -> Venedig, Poznan -> Posen, Liege -> Lüttich etc.), changing names in colonies (Caprivi Strip -> Schuckmannsburg, Singapore -> Singapur, Qingdao -> Tsingtao, Port Arthur -> Dairen etc.) and other small adjustments like Wilno -> Vilnius, Kiev -> Kyiv, Thessaloniki -> Solun (to be changed back by event if the Balkan League succeeds in its war) and so forth.

I feel this would add greatly to the different feel of the world of Kaiserreich compared to ours, and hope for a positive response. Thanks in advance!

it is possible to change the name of a provice but not on the map, only on the texts

I changed a couple of them, and have a few more to get to. I renamed cities in Posen their old German names (i.e. Bydgoszcz -> Bromberg, which is a helluva lot easier to pronounce).

Not this thread, but the main Kaiserreich Forum that is linked to in the first post.

Empty?
"Our members have made a total of 24,085 posts in 1,249 threads.
We currently have 414 members registered."

And the devs have their own forum to discuss things, so everything isn't visible for you mortals ;)

If they're mortals and we're gods, I think I'm Hades.

[video=youtube_share;thuFj74xJeM]http://youtu.be/thuFj74xJeM[/video]

Last edited:
Only reason I would have to join the KR forum would be to argue some Alt-Timeline things with Ireland.
Please do so, I was going to go to a history forum to ask Irish people what they think would happen, but I haven't done that yet. Namely, if they might take a position in the war; neutral, against the entente, or perhaps they don't like the syndies because of the catholic church or something. Because nothing really happens with them at this point, and I wouldn't want that to be the case unless it would likely have been the case. I also rather doubt that Collins would be a sort of "eternal president", given the divided nature of the early republic.

Last edited: