• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've had a problem for a while. I want to invade Hawaii, but I can't send men over there for a naval invasion. I have the 2nd naval invasion researched, 3 max divisions. So I have 3 transports, and I try to click to invade Hawaii, but it always says "Too far away" or whatever, "Target is not in range". No matter what I do, I cant freaking send men to take Hawaii... Any help...?

Also, how can I change the binding for the "debug menu" or "console", whatever you wish to call it (currently is binded to F12)?

I can't find an option for it in Buttons.

I am doing an USSR campaign and germany is about to be defeated, the thing is that in some parts the allies occupied provinces that the germans conquered previously belonged to me like for example Baku, is there any way to trade it back to me? It doesn't seem to be possible to do manually

The Anschluss in not an event but a decision now. As Germany, place your divisions on the border with Austria and then do one of the followings things: ally with Austria (increased chance after event for Nazi coup d'etat in Austria at the beginning of 1938), successfully claim Austria through Demand Territory in the Diplomatic tab (increased chances after Nazi coup d'etat in Austria) or declar war on Austria and occupy Vienna. You'll be able to take the Anschluss decision and get the benefits of the annexation (manpower, leaders, etc.).
NOTE: in 1.01 it is not necessary anymore to have troops on the border with Austria. The other conditions still apply.

Well I just played this situation, not for the first time, but the situation is always the same. Both diplomatic options don´t work because Austria has a 0% chance to accept an alliance or the demands, even with +200 relationship and a military conquest doesn´t allow the Anschluss decision, too. When my forces control Vienna the city still belongs to Austria and can´t be demanded for a peace treaty and I also can´t turn them into a puppet to get an alliance, because they refuse, as most nations do whenever I try to get demands.
What´s the problem here?

Well the annex didn´t do anything in terms of the decision, it was still open and about the Nazi coup, if you mean the thing where Dolfuss was killed, yes I had that a long time before.

What is the abbreviation for the Republic of China (China in 1914 Scenario) ? Thanks