• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi I bought the game mediamarkt to pre order and only gave me the key but I got the DLC and the game file is version1.09 not know if I'll have something to do, they told me an me to the DLC facilitate paradox. how I can fix it?

Thanks and sorry my English.

I've been told by the Games Planet people that they are working on it. Unfortunately they did not give me an exact time frame. I'll keep you guys posted about it. I'm still waiting to hear from GameTap, but I'll get it sorted.

I'm sorry kenydn, I'm not quite sure I understand. You bought the game but did NOT get the DLC? Did you buy it as a box product or did you download the game?

Thank you Martsu and Andrew!

The GamesPlanet support finally reply by mail this afternoon and you're right, we have to wait :

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issue you are experiencing, we need to ask for further advice to our developers, since we here at support do not have access to all the relevant information and tools needed.

We will get back to you as soon as we have a solution for your problem or any useful advice to propose.

We apologize for not being able to help you at the moment, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

I've been told by the Games Planet people that they are working on it. Unfortunately they did not give me an exact time frame. I'll keep you guys posted about it. I'm still waiting to hear from GameTap, but I'll get it sorted.

I'm sorry kenydn, I'm not quite sure I understand. You bought the game but did NOT get the DLC? Did you buy it as a box product or did you download the game?

Any info?
Already 4 days since the game is released and besides that reply (see madmad post) nothing.