Download 'the CORE travel guide for Arsenal of Democracy' here!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm assuming it's a Gamersgate issue ATM. I get the same error. As it's server related rather than anything else, I don't think the travel guide download itself is the problem. But if the problem persists, let me know and I upload an alternate one.

Hello,

what mistake did I do in the installation? (first time CORE) I installed this upload in the same folder as my copy of Arsenal then added the B/W pictures to it...the problem is I have tons of Unknown Strings, missing tech tree choices, I just have tanks and artillery to research, and miss couple of technologies. Checksum is UTBE

You probably installed an old version. Look at the latest beta release. There´s the most recent version of the travel guide included in one of the files (B/W pictures IIRC).

You probably installed an old version. Look at the latest beta release. There´s the most recent version of the travel guide included in one of the files (B/W pictures IIRC).

I checked and installed again after xmas; i realized that my mistake was that i ran the game in german and as soon as i switched to '0' the game has been working perfect so far.
Now, I have another question: I'm playing a game as Italy and played historically to March '40 when I conquered Yugoslavia, then I joined the Axis in June and took over Greece and large swaths of East and North Africa. As it is October and Turkey has its independence guaranteed by Germany and SU I'm planning an attack on it in March next year to have access to the Black Sea in supporting Barbarossa. My question is where I can find the surrender conditions for Britain and the Commintern and when I get my cores on the Dalmatian coast....

Actually, the travel guide should be part of 0.61.

File can't be downloaded any longer on Gamefront, exactly as the other ones; not a very big problem though, as it is included in BW graphics package, which is fortunately available on rapidshare and FileDeposit. May I suggest you add some link for it ?

Not for the Travel Guide, that's in B&W only. And the most recent stuff was released as part of an optional component of the regular graphics pack, with some additional imagery as part as the 0.6.2 installer, IIRC. But I reckon I will compile a new set of the Travel Guide in the near future, as the last month has seen some nice additions that aren't released as of yet.

The travel guide is part of the B/W gfx pack. I´ll hopefully make a new version over the weekend, with whatever Hagar has sent until then.

Version 6 of the Travel Guide is up! See the first page for the download links. :)

The Gamefront works fine for me, it seems... But you were right about the Rapidshare one. Should work as of now. If not, please let me know.

Gamefront works or not depending on the country you're in, AFAIK...

Just wanted to leave a "thanks" for the travel guide. Really enjoyed the photos. Must be quite some work to get this collection together.

Any chance the travel guide will be completed? (Soviet Union has few photos as of now, for instance)