• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

zechio

First Lieutenant
32 Badges
Aug 13, 2009
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
Read an interesting article that I think needs a continued thread here, instead of the mess of random comments they have:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01/24/spell-check-5-mistakes-to-avoid-in-magicka/

So, post your epic woops ( not just the normal, happens 20 times a level, but something that really went wrong. )

Heres mine. Was with a friend, I summoned a vortex in the top left, he dropped one kinda in the middle....near where he was. Thankfully ( sorta ), he's quick thinking.

His intention: Teleport to safety, and laugh as the enemy all falls into our double vortex of doom.

What happened: He successfully teleported out of his vortex...and supermanned head first into mine:)

I don't remember which chapter number, but it's the one with the zombies running out of the swamps. I got caught by one of those trees with the long arms, so I decided to teleport out of its grasp. I successfully teleported out of its grasp, but the tree immediately grabbed me up again. I tried to teleport out again, and sure enough the tree got me again. That pesky tree grabbed me four times after a teleport before I was finally able to get away.