• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's 2001, right?
If it is, then Montenegro shouldn't be independent. It only became so in 2006.

BTW, it's always good to have a MDS.

I think there should be some events for Hungary, Germany, and the other nations who lost territories in WW 1 and 2. Like Radical Nationalists seizing power, and they join shanghai pact, or form their own alliance :) I think this would spice up things in europe. Also maybe I can help a little with eastern-central europe :D

You might have to update north Africa after the recent modern day revolutions

Last edited:
So is Palestine a puppet of Israel or do you have to invade it to get today's borders

Palestine is not puppet of Israel. It is de facto state. You can invade it in the game as Israel or you can restore Greater Palestine as some Arab states.

As pointed out, this is controversial topic. Please don't discuss about it. The mod will include some de facto states like North Cyprus, Transnistria, Palestine and possibly South Ossetia.

National identities I created so far :

World Police : For USA mainly, and may be Russia and China later.

Militarism : For countries like North Korea and Myanmar.

Status quo ante bellum : For countries who support US-led world system. Most of Europe, Canada and many minor states.

Revisionist Outlook : For China, Russia and their minor alliances.

Military Expansionism : For countries pursuing expansion. It is different from militarism in this aspect.

Revolutionary Outlook : For countries like Cuba and Venezuela.

Neutrality : For countries with strict neutrality. Sweden, Switzerland and may be Austria.

Non-Alignment : Most of Africa and some Latin America states. They are not neutral countries but they also don't want to side with NATO or SCO.

If you have ideas, let me know.

Last edited: