• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ppbrover

Corporal
29 Badges
Aug 14, 2010
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities in Motion
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pride of Nations
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
I have tried to play Vic2 but all it seems to contain is pages of data ie.like factories production ect.Does this get better,is there any action?or am i expecting too much.thanks.sorry its my first time with this type of games.:eek:o:confused:

Well, this is an economy & politics orientated game, but there is the possibility of fighting wars. I'd advice you to look for some gameplay AARs in the AAR forum, hopefully they can give you a better idea of what the game is about :)

hope it helped

I have tried to play Vic2 but all it seems to contain is pages of data ie.like factories production ect.Does this get better,is there any action?or am i expecting too much.thanks.sorry its my first time with this type of games.:eek:o:confused:

Welcome to the foums!

It's not really focussed on war, so yeah there will be periods when you are concentrating on your economy and politics, moreso than in, for example, EU3. But if you want war, go ahead and have it. Be careful though!

Is it just me or with 1.32, i released Scotland, then played as them, could not build forts, naval bases or railroads, bug or feature? I had met all the requirements to build such things.

This question has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Which is considered thread-hijacking, which is not allowed.

Register your game so that you can start your own threads.

First of all, a hearty welcome to the boards, Ppbrover!

It's not that you might be expecting too much of the game, but, rather, it's a question of expecting the appropriate things of this game.
This is a Grand Strategy Game, if you expect something like a 'Total War Game'*RTS/TBS, then this is not it.

Rome:Total War, Medieval: Total War.., etc.