• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love this mod and could never go back to native. I have a question though, are there firearms in the mod? I saw it in the mod list thats this mod is made of and I never came across any in my singleplayer game

split troops

one of the key features that brought me to this mod yesterday was the ability to split units of the same type into different companies but I cant figure out how to do it. plz help!

I love this mod and could never go back to native. I have a question though, are there firearms in the mod? I saw it in the mod list thats this mod is made of and I never came across any in my singleplayer game

Since you posted this a year and a half ago, you've probably figured out the answer to your question by now! But just in case: the firearms are only accessible through the cheat menu. Go to the camp menu, and in the Options you can enable Cheats. Then go back to the menu and you should be able to find a massive list of every item in the game/mod available for purchase. There are some pistols and rifles/muskets under ranged weapons.