• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Prussia-NGF-German Empire in 1879. I have like 579 Infamy, yet no one will attack me (Except Britain, But I got Machine guns and Gas...they don't). The nasty German-Austrian War of 1858 just hit Austria hard, causing it to collapse and then eventually get SOI'd by me and annexed. Between 1859 - 1869, I decided to conquer Italy. I then started eating up some more land (Slovenia, Bohemia). I am now the second most powerful in the world, capable of making successful invasions of the British Isles. Oh and look, Poland's number 7!

(Other non-important Land gains; Bali, Florida, African Colonsation. Panama, Flanders, and Wallonia are satellites and SOI.)
V2_MAP_GER_1879109_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_1879109_2.jpg

V2_20.jpg

Wow, Crete's in 10th!

Formed the German Confederation in my (soon to be released) mod. Was going for a NGF -> Greater Germany (also a new decision) route, when I noticed that Holstein had been overrun by Pan-Nationalists. I managed to get that perfect combination of chances, even the 10% chance that the Habsburgs agree. If they hadn't, a nice war would have immediately started.

german_con.jpg

My Russia game 1881. Stopped playing because of the new patch and rebels are getting annoying.

Before I stopped I was in the middle of annexing all the small German states (Prussia too scared to aid them) and then go for Prussia themselves. Then I probably would've started taking UK SOI's around India, attack spain from my state on it and find a way into the americas, most likely take Cuba from Spain and use it as a launching pad. But alas it was not meant to be with both my laziness and eagerness to use the new patch.

v2maprus18817172.jpg

v2maprus18817171.jpg

nicely done with Russia there,
V2_MAP_SPA_1893423_1.jpg

I'll make a contribution; here's my Spain game with 1.2. I won some lucky wars against France and started taking some overseas provinces. Florida is back with Spain baby, and I'm working on getting Mexico too!

My industry is suffering because of issues with lack of raw goods like Timber on the world market. Rebels are occupying whole countries like Russia and Canada and cutting off all raw goods production.. I was surprised to see Rebels occupying Britain too!

edit: oh yeah, It's 1893 atm.

Im working on playing as the SGF, all legit too. I played as Austria first and got them formed up. Its been going well so far since everyone is afraid of my military.
Untitled.png

My Prussia-NGF-German Empire in 1879. I have like 579 Infamy, yet no one will attack me (Except Britain, But I got Machine guns and Gas...they don't). The nasty German-Austrian War of 1858 just hit Austria hard, causing it to collapse and then eventually get SOI'd by me and annexed. Between 1859 - 1869, I decided to conquer Italy. I then started eating up some more land (Slovenia, Bohemia). I am now the second most powerful in the world, capable of making successful invasions of the British Isles. Oh and look, Poland's number 7!

(Other non-important Land gains; Bali, Florida, African Colonsation. Panama, Flanders, and Wallonia are satellites and SOI.)
V2_MAP_GER_1879109_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_1879109_2.jpg

V2_20.jpg

Just goes to show how freaking stacked the UK is... I mean you have a mega-empire and the UK still has far more points that you.

Just goes to show how freaking stacked the UK is... I mean you have a mega-empire and the UK still has far more points that you.

Yeah, that's the 1800's for you...

This is my current Ottoman/Turkey empire!

V2_MAP_TUR_1853106_2.jpg

That's.......beautiful *sniff*

Meanwhile, here's my French Empire in 1921. I decided to replay it, but I lost the save game. By 1860 in my second run-through, I had annexed everything in Western Europe minus the Low Countries, Denmark, Iberia, and the Two Sicilies. I took all of Germany, Dalmatia, Slovenia, Tirol, Steirmark, and was about to get working on taking out Italy and Austria when I lost the save. Anyway, here's round 1.

France1921.png

Little update on my German Empire.

After about 4 War of Containments, and crushing the British all of those times, I have finally brought their score down, and actually once, surpassing them, only to lose #1 two years later due to my sagging Industry.

I have made Gains in West Africa (Taking Dutch Ghana, Freetown, and Portuguese Gambia, plus Colonization), Arabia, Egypt (I took and released Israel), I have also taken Portuguese Bali, Java, and Brunei. I took and released Lithuania as well. If I didn't say something, that means it was colonized. Oh yeah, Poland's still a GP, and Crete is still 10th AS WELL AS owning Free Congo.

V2_MAP_GER_18841013_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_18841013_2.jpg

V2_23.jpg

Italy

Here is my 1.1 Two Sicilies -> Italy map in 1903, which started in with the usual route of forming Italy and taking all the new cores(with the addition of Croatia) After that I began my African conquest with the taking of Egypt and began colonizing western Africa with the intent of 'containing' the other great powers. The only one who even attempted was France, but that was quickly taken care of. I own most of the places that could be colonized save the obvious(Canada, Siberia, Australia) and was working on the last Pacific Islands At games end. I also had taken all of Dai Nam, and had control of most of Siam when the combination of Rebels(communists mostly) and 1.2 being release gave me the opportunity to stop.

Surpassed GB as #1 in the early '70s and USA moved into the #2 spot in the '80s.

V2_MAP_ITA_1903611_1-1.jpg