• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Prawnstar has 213 posts, I have 103 and am third behind JohanII's 104. Prawnstar just has to write more in response to my posts, though!

Is there a tool to count one's number of posts in a single thread or did you just go through the 96 pages to do that by hand :eek: ?

Awesome TSC Prawnstar. You are well on your way to breaking the 25 million rebel barrier ! Since Brabant is war leader, why do you have to buy out Castille ? Wouldn't occupying the OPM qui you 100% warscore ?

There are, predictably, more than a few rebels…

Europe

aot3er.jpg
I must have frightened my neighbours, because I laughed out so loud when I saw this pic :D

Sometime during the TSC the two isolated French provinces in Hesse revolted free. In April they send a warning - perhaps forgetting I have cores on both their provinces!
Obviously taken over by your own rebels. The French must love you ;)
Then, Brunei's 2 provinces near S Vietnam seem to meet the same fate in one of your screenshots.

Burgundy is besieged by all of my Lorrainer nationalists - 50 regiments of which a fair number are Line Infantry/Latin Dragoons.
Any chance they'll go into French territory right after, in which case the French doomstacks will have to deal with them? ;)

That TSC was about the right size, so you have been expanding fast enough for the past 50 years. Only another half dozen at most of those to go before the world is Golden. Maybe just 2 if you get longlived Khans.

What's the plan for America? Sink everyone else's ships first, or sneak 200k troops in while everyone with a fleet is at peace with you?

this is the time to recruit mercenaries , well professionnal foreign armies :D
no need to update your military is they can be recruited freely ^^

Prawnstar has 213 posts, I have 103 and am third behind JohanII's 104. Prawnstar just has to write more in response to my posts, though!

We'll see about that. Where do you check the amount of posts? I can't find it with the new forum looks.

Chapter Seventy Five

There are, predictably, more than a few rebels…

Europe

aot3er.jpg

Many of the westernmost stacks are Line Infantry/Latin Dragoon forces significantly stronger than my stacks. The unit in Franche Comte is in danger of destruction as it’s very heavily depleted having just beaten a revolt in the province - at the third attempt!

Yikes!

I mean, really, epic YIKES, Croikey, Run away OMG and everything!

Sadly, no, because Burgundy is the last unhorde Burgundian province.

Frankly, you are an insane but incredible god.
How do you have this level of patience?

Go to EU3 After Action Reports (AARs). Look to the columns that says replies, for this AAR, of course. Position the cursor over the number of replies ie 1929 and right click. Then select open from the pop up menu and you'll see the number of posts people have.

Calais is already held by rebels, once Burgundy falls, Burgundy will be broken. Since they are Lorrainian nationalists, there's a chance the capital will flip to Lorraine. If Calais is held by nationalists, there's more of a chance it will flip to whatever they are than defect to whoever holds a core on it.

It's ironic that the western rebels are better troop types than the Horde armies. Prawnstar will not recruit anything other than his own troop types.

Hellysh update but congrats on getting over the million mark of rebels in a single pop up! Thats a feat to celebrate (burning those bastards of course)!

1 million rebels in one go! That makes historical Chinese peasant revolts look tame. I feel your pain regarding Javan rebels. I now always stay away from there because I could never get good rolls against them in several games in a row. It was insanely annoying to have a 10K stack with a superior general and defensive position lose against 6K rebel stacks with inferior tech...repeatedly.

Do you have any plans for invading America or Japan? Because I can't see any way that doesn't end with the Japanese or Iberians annihilating your grand invasion fleet and immediately sending you in a WE spiral. Although that would be entertaining to watch:D.

And do you know how Japan got all the way to Land Tech 22? Did they westernize or just emphasize land at the expense of everything else? Or are they just insanely rich?

We totally need a video capture of the next TSC years on Youtube. ;)

Now there's a good old fashioned Horde Rebellion (c)(R) going on there. Any defections or declarations of independence?

This wouldn't have worked with my personal mod, where I reduced the defection/ independence MTTH to 12 months...