• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've noticed a minor possible bug--I just downloaded the new version and loaded up an old savegame (maybe that's the problem?) and playing as Germany in the middle of the Weltkreig, I've got 2 dissent, I decided to crank up consumer goods, but I noticed no matter how high I cranked it, it said no affect on dissent. I tried moving it down into the red, and it said no affect on dissent. I allowed it to run a few days and it is affecting dissent and says what effect it has in the upper right corner dissent area, but not in the consumer goods production area.

Just something I noticed--may or may not be anything serious.

I've noticed a minor possible bug--I just downloaded the new version and loaded up an old savegame (maybe that's the problem?) and playing as Germany in the middle of the Weltkreig, I've got 2 dissent, I decided to crank up consumer goods, but I noticed no matter how high I cranked it, it said no affect on dissent. I tried moving it down into the red, and it said no affect on dissent. I allowed it to run a few days and it is affecting dissent and says what effect it has in the upper right corner dissent area, but not in the consumer goods production area.

Just something I noticed--may or may not be anything serious.

That seems to be happenign with me on a new game.

I also have the unknown string text when i mouse over cash.

There's this small Romanian issue which for me it could be fixed:You guys use the Iron Guard flag as a national flag.Problem is,the Iron Guard(besides the green flags) used the logo(I repeat,the logo) on the national flag.I say that its better to put it on the national flag.I could do the graphics if necessary :) (for the flag,ofcourse.)

There's this small Romanian issue which for me it could be fixed:You guys use the Iron Guard flag as a national flag.Problem is,the Iron Guard(besides the green flags) used the logo(I repeat,the logo) on the national flag.I say that its better to put it on the national flag.I could do the graphics if necessary :) (for the flag,ofcourse.)
Can you provide an example with the logo, please? Not the complete flag, just a simple model so that we can better understand your proposal. :)

just the romania flag with that iron guard logo above it

like this
1rom.png

Then you are still using Beta 7 (or 6). In final version of Kaiserreich this problem was solved.

And I noticed that Slovakia is still using ahistorical flag similar to flag of Modern Slovak republic.
Slovakia should use flag similar to this one.....

flagoffirstslovakrepubl.png

Last edited:
That seems to be happenign with me on a new game.

I also have the unknown string text when i mouse over cash.

I just restarted with a Russia game, same thing happened.

lol,exactly like that.

Also,IIRC there were 2 skin packs around.It would be nice to put the links around here too :)

Do you by any chance mean one of my skins? Green background with Codreanu and archangel Michael I did for a KR AAR looong time ago. Couldn't find it on my computer and would like to have it back for another round of Iron Guard Romania game this weekend with 1.2 :D

Then you are still using Beta 7 (or 6). In final version of Kaiserreich this problem was solved.

And I noticed that Slovakia is still using ahistorical flag similar to flag of Modern Slovak republic.
Slovakia should use flag similar to this one.....

flagoffirstslovakrepubl.png

same flag as russia so that is not a good idea.

I am using a fresh install of 1.3 beta 2. I am sure i saw that KR was compatible with it. Is this not the case?

he means Kaiserreich 1.2, not hoi2. i tought it was but i use 1.2.

I think i found a bug in 1.2. I have formed the Danubian federation as Austria and suddenly I don't have any leaders. I tried forming Austro-Hungary instead and that doesn't remove my leaders. Are others having this issue?

I can confirm that the bug was fixed in version 1.2. If you installed version 1.2 over Beta7, please try a clean install.

OK thank you.

@Dutchemperor : Okay, you are right...
So how about this one

p7280032.jpg

This is a historical flag used by slovakian volunteers during revolution in 1848.....

but without the 1848. then it is good. make a pic of it wich the modders can use to turn it in a flag. a photo like this is not good.

I think i found a bug in 1.2. I have formed the Danubian federation as Austria and suddenly I don't have any leaders. I tried forming Austro-Hungary instead and that doesn't remove my leaders. Are others having this issue?

This has been one tough bug to figure out - some people have this problem, but others don't. Everything appears to be scripted properly, so I'm not sure where exactly the issue is. :(