• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
It is here, I shut it off and will set it up tomorrow.

1qld1l.jpg

Guess I could contribute some 10-20$ once in a while to the German server.

wow 300 a year? thats outside my budget but I could contribute 10-20 a month aswell :)

Now that I think of it I could get a new internet connection that can handle a larger server than that for less (but it is somewhat more hazzle).

It's up and running!! I got 148 ping. you should be fine.
Gigau
Wetew
Lor Dric are admins

2gsfy49.jpg

Now that I think of it I could get a new internet connection that can handle a larger server than that for less (but it is somewhat more hazzle).
Really? 300$ yearly is around 25$ monthly. 25$ is around 170 kr? Or have I misscalculated? With my internet access (comhem :() so do I pay well over 200 SEK every month...

Hmm... Have I really calculated that correctly? Or are Lors numbers incorrect? When I looked for a server I couldn't find any that cheap :(
It's up and running!! I got 148 ping. you should be fine.
Gigau
Wetew
Lor Dric are admins

2gsfy49.jpg
Password same as before? With or without the mod?

Really? 300$ yearly is around 25$ monthly. 25$ is around 170 kr? Or have I misscalculated? With my internet access (comhem :() so do I pay well over 200 SEK every month...

Hmm... Have I really calculated that correctly? Or are Lors numbers incorrect? When I looked for a server I couldn't find any that cheap :(

with mod, no password

Admin pass is the same

200 a month is enough for a decent enough connection to handle a server with approximately the same capacity as this one in Germany. But then obviously slightly increased electricity bills (from having another computer running all the time), the hazzle and everything wont be worth it.

Last edited:
well I played a round on our new german server ping is good +-40. finally could beat a bot on melee
1st round went well 39-2 but it ended quickly for some reason (total death not even 500)

than played a round with henkev :) but the map was lame it was a big mountain. I hate climbing in RL enough.

just a moment ago 3 rounds at perkele siege...

results...
(forgot a screeney with henkev my score was bad something like 17-15)

mb1-1.jpg

mb156.jpg

Where can we download the mod? Should be in first post.

Damn... Always forget to update it :mad: :eek:o

Lor? Could you give us a link that I can put in the first post

10 slots is $24 4 times a year costs more if you pay monthly.