• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hate that you can't Alt+Tab frequently since the new patch...

Was this all human players, or does bots count aswell?

Bots don't count.

To bad that you went Samilou! We changed to battle and at the most we were 9 guys fighting :D I did the best action of the game when hdk:s team surrounded us. On three everyone in my team charged and I swung my two handed (whatever that rhodok sword is called) and killed their entire team :D Lovely!

Hdk just laughed :D

@Lor Dric! You have several hours of gameplay to add to that statistic of yours. Maybe we should keep it as a native server? :p

To bad that you went Samilou! We changed to battle and at the most we were 9 guys fighting :D I did the best action of the game when hdk:s team surrounded us. On three everyone in my team charged and I swung my two handed (whatever that rhodok sword is called) and killed their entire team :D Lovely!

Hdk just laughed :D

@Lor Dric! You have several hours of gameplay to add to that statistic of yours. Maybe we should keep it as a native server? :p

yeah it was fun :D

I was going to shoot you from behind by than you jumped on top of me... :p

brilliant action

Ever see a million ping??

25s3mna.jpg

I've played some on the duel servers toady and I must ask if anything has changed in the latest patches? Because it has happened several times that I've slashed against someone, who has blocked and killed me in the exact same swing... This hasn't been possible earlier, and I'm somewhat confused if this really is possible.
My ping is good, so it can't be that or lag.

It's getting a bit irritating :p

Last edited:
Had a good connection to the server today.

hsq99k.jpg

The agony of defeat, that could have hurt, good thing I was already dead when I fell on my sword.

2qxuq9t.jpg

Last edited:
Had a fun TDM at 22nds where I first killed around 10 enemies as an archer, and later switched to infantry and sneaked around the enemy thus attacking their archers in the rear. Eventually had to fight their well armoured infantry which actaully went great. My best move (and possibly the easiest) was when I faced two enemies and ran to kill one of them but as planned turned 180 degrees and killed the one running after me :p Finishing the first one of was even easier. Just feint - move - slash - move - slash and voila!

mb40-1.jpg

Anyone playing?

Lor? Could you change the server to native? :) Please :p

I feel for a battle hdk? Is that ok? VS_public_Rus seems to have a nice ping