• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lol I saw

so how about that NOP server thing? :)

edit: seems it opnly runs on the NOP mod :(

edit: 2

on NOP server bots seem to camp at a wall and do nothing for some reason a map bug?

They are just stupid. They are actually fighting. They need humans to get them moving.

Id rather play native

choose a server and i'll join :)

Did anyone read my post before?

I think we should test a bots-only vs NOP today. We can try out some (obviously small) formations (shieldwall at some chokepoint-type map?)... Maybe tactical battles with bots on both sides if we are even fewer than expected? Maybe we can attract some non-NOP players as well to participate in our little formation battles (TK or kick those who disobey or misbehave).

Once the others show up we could try that. They should be here any minute.

ok but I do not have that mych time still no non NOPs can join as it's as our server uses a special mod

Lor Dric can switch it to native.

can indeed but I doubt he'll be here tonight

We would be better off merging our training sessions with another clan, considering how few we are. How do you have fun with a number of players that you can count with your fingers on one hand?

true :)

hell TBH we should check who's active anymore because I think it's no more than 6 or 7 :(

edit: and for a good session you need atleast 8 or 10

I've sent out Pm:s to everyone and will give it a week or so before I edit the activity of all. Its summer and all ;)
Was away yesterday, would have joined you guys otherwise :D

I've sent out Pm:s to everyone and will give it a week or so before I edit the activity of all. Its summer and all ;)
Was away yesterday, would have joined you guys otherwise :D

Only us two ever showed up. Heard of Powerslave?

Only us two ever showed up. Heard of Powerslave?

Powerslave has alot of work and wont be able to play untill after the summer, hopefully. So we wont get any servers until then unfortunally :(

7 people on server right now.

BTW been working on that wall spot for a while should work better as soon as I upload new map to server. I told you those 3 or 4 maps don't have AI mesh done yet.

In the next few days check out all the new maps in the mod and help me get bots to work better.:p

Is mod looking better??

Hate that you can't Alt+Tab frequently since the new patch...
Awesome!!

Was this all human players, or does bots count aswell?