• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate that map with all my heart.

I made up for our previous failure with OL

88 kills and 36 deaths.

At least half this time there was still OL players left, maybe a dozen of those I killed were from OL, and during that same time most of NOP players were also remaining. A couple of the guys from OL did much better than me in a shorter amount of time though, if looking at the kill/death ratio.

Last edited:
I made up for our previous failure with OL

88 kills and 36 deaths.

At least half this time there was still OL players left, maybe a dozen of those I killed were from OL, and during that same time most of NOP players were also remaining. A couple of the guys from OL did much better than me in a shorter amount of time though, if looking at the kill/death ratio.

Nah, If we would have had the possibility to play like this against them I'm pretty sure we would have done alot better :p

We should have an interclan training session against some clan, with all players on one side picking archers and the other side cavalry, then the cavalry will train on charging them together from several directions (without rushing into each other getting killed by long axes), archers will train on defending against cavalry.

in Invasion we can always train on Roman-style battle, on shieldwalls, and pikewalls with other factions.

We should have an interclan training session against some clan, with all players on one side picking archers and the other side cavalry, then the cavalry will train on charging them together from several directions (without rushing into each other getting killed by long axes), archers will train on defending against cavalry.

in Invasion we can always train on Roman-style battle, on shieldwalls, and pikewalls with other factions.

Yes, this sounds good.

I am still anxiously waiting for a chance to play those NkTraining maps.

I'll play some Lions_Siege_UK.

dwx2sx.jpg

Anyone playing right now?

I am ready to play now if you want.

Sure... It would be great if we could recruit some more members to our clan, but our own servers seem to be empty all the time :(

Sure... It would be great if we could recruit some more members to our clan, but our own servers seem to be empty all the time :(

NOP_Invasion is actually very popular.

Can we get NkTraining going?

EDIT: Brb, toilet.

Approx. 2 more weeks before I have my machine back together

1z237d1.jpg