[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wetew: depends when it is, obviously, but in principle that's fine.

Nick: Tyon
Ingame: Tyon
Location: Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation / Electorate of Cologne
Infantry: 5/10
Archer: 7/10
Cavalry: 4/10
How did you find us: This forum.

I've played the M&B Warband beta for quite some time. After i got the full game it took me some time to get back to it. Iam a decent infantryman who has his ups and downs. Same with cavalry. At one day iam really good with my spear on a horseback but another day iam really bad.
Iam most stable as an archer. Doesnt really matter if its a bow or a crossbow iam rather good with both of them. Though sometimes i just have bad day. ;)
Overall i like a crossbow more than a bow.

Tyon

I've played the M&B Warband beta for quite some time. After i got the full game it took me some time to get back to it. Iam a decent infantryman who has his ups and downs. Same with cavalry. At one day iam really good with my spear on a horseback but another day iam really bad.
Iam most stable as an archer. Doesnt really matter if its a bow or a crossbow iam rather good with both of them. Though sometimes i just have bad day. ;)

Tyon

Welcome Tyon.,...

IIRC you may now use the name NOP_Squire_Tyon.
If you'd like a promotion go and train and fight with other NOPs :)

have fun

Thanks a lot. :)

Wetew: depends when it is, obviously, but in principle that's fine.
OK. Im still avaiting on replies from more members...

Tyon

Welcome!

Welcome Tyon.,...

IIRC you may now use the name NOP_Squire_Tyon.
If you'd like a promotion go and train and fight with other NOPs :)

have fun

Nice to see that you took care of that hdk. I might be able to play tomorrow with Tyon, if he's online. That's is after all the easiest way to get promoted

OK. Im still avaiting on replies from more members...

Welcome!

Nice to see that you took care of that hdk. I might be able to play tomorrow with Tyon, if he's online. That's is after all the easiest way to get promoted

hehe glad to be useful :) Now you can check him out ;) :p as my flight got rescheduled i'm home atm. anyone up for a quick game? :)

hehe glad to be useful :) Now you can check him out ;) :p as my flight got rescheduled i'm home atm. anyone up for a quick game? :)

No not really... Just got home from a hectic day. Just gonna add Tyon to Calradian Realms and the hit the bed

Wetew-2-1.png

Ah well i just subscribed this thread so i hope we can play a bit together.

Also i dont think i will use the teamspeak since my spoken english is way too bad and iam totally shy. :p

Ah well i just subscribed this thread so i hope we can play a bit together.

Also i dont think i will use the teamspeak since my spoken english is way too bad and iam totally shy. :p

ha you should hear me :D
It's just mostly useful for shouts like behind you or FLAG :)

ha you should hear me :D
It's just mostly useful for shouts like behind you or FLAG :)

And occasional profanity from hdk whenever he gets killed ;)

Edit: For some reason we no longer have a channel at benedicts... Most likely due to that only me and hdk ever used that one frequently... :(

And occasional profanity from hdk whenever he gets killed ;)

Edit: For some reason we no longer have a channel at benedicts... Most likely due to that only me and hdk ever used that one frequently... :(

Thats too bad :(

And yeah I react strongly to my deaths. Especially when due to lag or tk :p

We welcome our new members! And especially Henkalii who proved himself worthy of knighthood.

Tyon! Have you played anything with any member? If so with whom? That person might be able to confirm it and then I'll promote you to knight...

Hey, a Paradox clan. I'll join this once I get my Warband installed in couple of weeks. Currently lack Internet access to gaming desktop and I can't access GG until I move back to Turku. Have had a desire to try some relaxed clan action as a change to all that SP strategic gaming.

As for my current skills, well, I did play around a bit with the beta couple years back. :p

Yeah, haven't been into clans since CoD about 5-6 years ago. I have played some Savage and Savage 2 which are melee-based FPS' so I'm not total newb to the genre. I'm sure given some time, I can become a decent Mount & Blader too. I have been usually rather mid-level player in any FPS I have played; good enough to be regularly in top end of the score board in public servers but not good enough to particularly excel in clan game environment and against truly skillful players.

Welcome :cool:

Last edited:
Hey, a Paradox clan. I'll join this once I get my Warband installed in couple of weeks. Currently lack Internet access to gaming desktop and I can't access GG until I move back to Turku. Have had a desire to try some relaxed clan action as a change to all that SP strategic gaming.

As for my current skills, well, I did play around a bit with the beta couple years back. :p

Yeah, haven't been into clans since CoD about 5-6 years ago. I have played some Savage and Savage 2 which are melee-based FPS' so I'm not total newb to the genre. I'm sure given some time, I can become a decent Mount & Blader too. I have been usually rather mid-level player in any FPS I have played; good enough to be regularly in top end of the score board in public servers but not good enough to particularly excel in clan game environment and against truly skillful players.
Welcome Evil Santa! If you could fill in a couple of things (your stats as inf. etc isn't that important) I'll pm you with information regarding servers and other clan pages.

Taleworlds nick (if you have one):
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10

Anything else of interest: You have kind of answered this already :p

Welcome to Tyon & Evil Santa! Hope to see more of both of you!

Practiced with Lor Dric on the new Killer Traninig Grounds, but i didn't get any screenshots. The new bots are very challenging!

Hard to fill these with nothing to fill them with but I'll improvise. :p

Taleworlds nick (if you have one): I'll go and register there as EvilSanta some time soon

Ingame: EvilSanta. Quite frankly not too much of a fan of this early teen nick anymore but I'll keep it to keep things clear

Infantry: 4/10
Archer: 1/10
Cavalry: 2/10

I dared to give me slightly higher mark on infantry with my Savage experience and the fact I mostly did inf in beta.

Seen you in about two weeks in the servers!

Ohh, and don't have a mic yet but I can purchase one, although I'm not sure how much I could contribute to the channel. :eek:o

Nice... Actually, the only thing I was really interested in was what your in-game nick would be :p All the rest doesn't really say very much :p

I'll pm you soon with information.