• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GM Question: If a cursed wolf had been killed would you reveal that they were turned in the update?
Yes, I would. There has been no turned wolves getting killed in this game.

Official vote count, 14h 4minto deadline

Kriszo - 1 - Calamity, trespoe
sbr - 1 - Yakman
trespoe - 1 - sbr

not voted - 8 - walrus, Kriszo, snoopdogg, AOK.11, OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, muttoneer, Jopi

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Kriszo - 1 - Calamity, trespoe
sbr - 1 - Yakman
trespoe - 1 - sbr

39.gif
:p

Disclaimer: This is for Announcement Purposes Only

Werewolf Lite CLXIX: Starcraft 2

WWLiteCLXIX.jpg

In the barren outskirts of a near-abandoned mining colony, your Medivac was shot down by two ball-shaped, flying monstrosities, which you managed to kill after the hard landing. You know that the Zerg are here, and you have to go and report this to the remaining personnel, so they can evacuate themselves. Why do you know? Survival only occured when you landed on a large, festering pile of creep, and something is about to go horribly wrong...

Click HERE to JOIN!

I know I am not a wolf.

I am willing to tie with Kriszo. How about that?

If the village wins, I am willing to die at the last moment.

The decent thing to do, if Kriszo is the last wolf, would be for him to surrender.

Vote Kriszo

of course, if he is a cultist, this all goes to poop.

Tie us up, hula dancer!

If he or you aren't the last wolf, then unless you are both wolves all this would do is hasten our demise, even if one of you is a wolf we still move a day closer to parity unless the wolves eat one another again.

My guess is that we have either 1 cylon and 2 cannibals or simply 1 cannibal for wolves, plus 2 cultists (one per pack) and a sorceror who may or may not have an apprentice. If it's 3 remaining wolves then we are probably sitting on parity, and the only reason the wolves haven't won is the cylon wolf still at large...

Even if we are down to the last wolf the baddies still have a substantial voting block (I would make it at least 3, probably 4+) splitting the village vote between two candidates in a tie is just asking for them to lynch an innocent, making it even more a bad idea. And this is even before taking into account the fact they might have a leader, plotter or brutal on their side still.

I am a villager, but I have no indisputable evidence for that. But trespoe has an even worse voting record than me, never even voting on a cannibal. Plus he looks desperate to lynch me.
You can lynch me, but it will do the vilage no good. Just look at how hdk was indignant at my voting on him. Of course, that could have been a set up, but everything can be made look wolfish if you try hard enough. And trespoe is trying hard enough, even too much.

vote trespoe

sort of strange how we kill two baddies and are left with even less to go on than before... just a thought...

Official vote count, 6h 44minto deadline

Kriszo - 2 - Calamity, trespoe
trespoe - 2 - sbr, Kriszo
sbr - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 7 - walrus, snoopdogg, AOK.11, OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, muttoneer, Jopi

I was in contact with muttonchops and recommended he hunt dublish. He can vouch for me.

I certainly can - though I didn't reveal that last night as I didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to you... ;)

Of course that could just mean that Muttoneer is a hunter cultist, and Snoop is one of his wolf buddies... But I'd say its extremely unlikely. (It only works if they're cannibals, and Snoop lynched Jester the cannibal)

So, yay! A JL! At least thats two names we can avoid blindly voting for! :D

vote kriszo

I don't expect to be back for deadline at all, busy today:cool:

Official vote count, 4h 26minto deadline

Kriszo - 3 - Calamity, trespoe, jacob-Lundgren
trespoe - 2 - sbr, Kriszo
sbr - 2 - Yakman, walrus

not voted - 5 - snoopdogg, AOK.11, OrangeYoshi, muttoneer, Jopi

I got called in real early to work this morning. :( I will finish my analysis before the deadline if I can get some time away from the craziness here during my lunch break.

Okay. Got a few minutes. My thoughts are very similar to what tres posted earlier. He pointed out most of the important facts.

All three candidates thusfar presented are good ones. I can support lynching any of them. Sbr's and Tres's voting pattern on the day Jester was lynched is interesting.

Sbr did what a good veteran would do when a packmate is up. See if you can slip on an opposing bandwagon unnoticed and ride it out. Then, if a packmate gains strong momentum before the deadline, as did Jester in this case, sell the bastard out before you get caught on the wrong side.

Tres jumped on the Jopiwagon when Rac was up and never got off.

Your thoughts?

Okay. Got a few minutes. My thoughts are very similar to what tres posted earlier. He pointed out most of the important facts.

All three candidates thusfar presented are good ones. I can support lynching any of them. Sbr's and Tres's voting pattern on the day Jester was lynched is interesting.

Sbr did what a good veteran would do when a packmate is up. See if you can slip on an opposing bandwagon unnoticed and ride it out. Then, if a packmate gains strong momentum before the deadline, as did Jester in this case, sell the bastard out before you get caught on the wrong side.

Tres jumped on the Jopiwagon when Rac was up and never got off.

Your thoughts?

I think they're all good candidates, but I'm going to trust my instinct and go with trespoe.

Vote trespoe