• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angola

Name: Marinha de Guerra Angola
Note: Was People's Navy of Angola
Marinha de Guerra Popular de Angola
http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-659.html

Name: Forca Aerea Nacional Angolana
Start year: 1930
End year: 1970
Skill: 2
Specialty: aeronautics;fighter_tactics
Note:
Força Aérea Popular de Angola/Defesa Aérea y Antiaérea--FAPA/DAA
http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-658.html
http://www.airpower.au.af.mil/apjinternational/apj-p/2006/2tri06/freire.html
T_ANG_Airforce.bmp

Very good job Kunadam!
Regarding the Navy I would suggest "Marinha de Guerra Angolana" instead of "Marinha de Guerra Angola".
Regarding the AIr Force I would suggest removing fighter tactics but adding piloting and aircraft_testing.

Companhia Insulana de Navegação could be a TT
1948-1970, skill 1, naval_engineering and mechanics
pic
2qvghnl.jpg

ref http://restosdecoleccao.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html

Northern Ireland

What are the current TTs of N-Ireland?

I don't know if you already detected this doubled TT. According to wiki you might drop the second TT.

Removed. Thank you for spotting this error.

What are the current TTs of N-Ireland?

As far as I can tell you Northern Ireland is a part of UK hence there isn't any TTs.

revolter nations

As far as I can tell you Northern Ireland is a part of UK hence there isn't any TTs.

In Armageddon you can liberate N-Ireland,wals as well as England. I assume you can do that in hoi2 - arsenal of democracy. I cant read the country in the hoi2 doomsday editor because the country is listed in one of the U00 to U19.

Last edited:
If I may interject, there is a check/criterion that is looking to be important for balance reasons that I think it would be useful for you to observe. This is that the average skill of the top five skill levels among any particular nation's tech teams should not change. In other words, take the top sife team skill levels in the original files and average them; the average of the top five skill levels in the revised file should be the same. This ensures that the overall relative rate of progress of each country is not altered from the original.

If I may interject, there is a check/criterion that is looking to be important for balance reasons that I think it would be useful for you to observe. This is that the average skill of the top five skill levels among any particular nation's tech teams should not change. In other words, take the top sife team skill levels in the original files and average them; the average of the top five skill levels in the revised file should be the same. This ensures that the overall relative rate of progress of each country is not altered from the original.

Some data for you

Country - Avg Vanilla - Avg New TTs
USA - 7.3 - 7 (mainly because some new TTs have, on average, lower skills)
GER - 7.5 - 7.3 (mainly because some new TTs have, on average, lower skills)
SOV - 5.6 - 6.0 (mainly because of the post war TTs)
ENG - 7 - 6.7 (mainly because some new TTs have, on average, lower skills)
JAP - 6.1 - 5.8 (mainly because some new TTs covered the weaken part of the Japan's research not covered at all by the vanilla)
FRA - 4.3 - 4.3
ITA - 4.1 - 4.6 (mainly because of the post war TTs)

As you can see the difference is minimal and the changes are easy to explain.

So, first of all the average doesn't tell you all the story because the specialities matter as well. Moreover a team, like Fermi, can be available only a couple of years and counting it for the whole period is wrong. For this reason the only way to spot any unbalance/issue is running a test as Simon did. As you can notice in this thread some actions were taken when we spot potential issues.

exactly
after several tries to get it to work with all of the AoD techteams i just used vanilla DD teams and inserted the german ones. that way it worked.

I toyed around a bit and my conclusions are the following:

Otto Hahn: Add mathematics and decrease skill level to 5. That way he isn't faster on the nuclear bomb techs than Heisenberg.

Degussa: With added management this allows Germany to progress a little faster through the industrial tree when used parallel to I.G. Farben. Imo this is no problem since it's only advantage over Siemens or Krupp is the added chemistry ability and that's just a few days.

Heimsoeth & Rinke: Adding management won't add any imbalance.
At computing techs: Slower than Krauss-Maffei and Telefunken.A bit faster than Zuse. Krauss-Maffei is even faster than Telefunken which imo should not be.
Encryption: except at improved encryption devices it is always slower than Zuse. Never the fastest team at any tech in this category.
Decryption: No big factor due to too low skills in mathematics. Zuse and Heisenberg beat it.

Vereinigte Stahlwerke: Adding general equipment poses no threat as the team is still way behind at least three others.

Suggestions:
Code:
35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;5;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I think that Democratic and Nazi are fine while Tsarist is a bit unrealistic.

But, when you think of Russia in that time period, do you not think of the Tsar? Don't worry, the TT's really won't be very political, I'm basing most off of their devotion to Russia, not a political system.

TT Northern Ireland

TT Northern Ireland

Well those are just meant as suggestions. I found the tt for N-Ireland it has six TT to choose from not bad. I maybe we could replace University of Ulster picture with Queen's University Belfast? Since the university of Ulster is using the logo of queen's University Belfast.
We have an Irish inventor from N-Ireland called Henry George Ferguson I found him interesting for a potential TT. I have read about he seems very skilled.

queensuniversitybelfast.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Henry George Ferguson
Starting year 1930 and end year 1958
Skill level 2, 3 or 4
henrygeorgeferguson.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Traits; mechanics, technical efficiency and management. He also explored aeronautics and was interesting planes. So maybe astronautics or aircraft testing would be a good idea.

Robert Blair Mayne
paddymayne2.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Next possibility well this one is a bit harder because of his allegiance to great Brittan maybe. his name is Robert Blair Mayne. From what I have read about him he was very qualified officer and seems dedicated. He was one of founding members SAS. I think he would side with his “homeland” as well if the situation gave in for it. Some possible traits; Small units tactics, decentralized execution, individual courage and training.
Not usre what skill level I would give him. 3 maybe. Possible starting year 1940 end year 1955

robertblairmayne.png
[/URL][/IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Blair_Mayne

TT Northern Ireland
screensave127.png

Last edited:
So I will start on DFR today, but I wanted to know what you guys thought about leaders. It's not that it is hard to find any (quite easy in fact), but if there was any criteria you guys thought I should stick to. It would be easy to just go with the main leaders for normal Germany, but I could also go with leaders who were anti-Nazi.I'm hoping for a combination of the two.

Around 1945 all their current leader TT's will die, and then I will instate the post war ones. Some TT's have wrong information, information that is relavent to GER aswell, but I leave that up to others to change for GER, I will only put up changes for DFR. Examples would be Volkswagen starting in 1936, the company was started in 1937. I also have picts to replace some logos (Siemens for example). The TT's will be as skilled as GER, as this nation was the true successor, and most leaders and corporations stayed there, and were not purged for political reasons.

So I will start on DFR today, but I wanted to know what you guys thought about leaders. It's not that it is hard to find any (quite easy in fact), but if there was any criteria you guys thought I should stick to. It would be easy to just go with the main leaders for normal Germany, but I could also go with leaders who were anti-Nazi.I'm hoping for a combination of the two.

Around 1945 all their current leader TT's will die, and then I will instate the post war ones. Some TT's have wrong information, information that is relavent to GER aswell, but I leave that up to others to change for GER, I will only put up changes for DFR. Examples would be Volkswagen starting in 1936, the company was started in 1937. I also have picts to replace some logos (Siemens for example). The TT's will be as skilled as GER, as this nation was the true successor, and most leaders and corporations stayed there, and were not purged for political reasons.

If you spot any error please let us know. Regarding the leader's choice the de-nazification stated at the end of the war but suddenly stopped because of the cold war. I would say that DFR is bit nazi and the real de-nazification would start only if Germany is conquered by Soviets.

exactly
after several tries to get it to work with all of the AoD techteams i just used vanilla DD teams and inserted the german ones. that way it worked.

I toyed around a bit and my conclusions are the following:

Otto Hahn: Add mathematics and decrease skill level to 5. That way he isn't faster on the nuclear bomb techs than Heisenberg.

Degussa: With added management this allows Germany to progress a little faster through the industrial tree when used parallel to I.G. Farben. Imo this is no problem since it's only advantage over Siemens or Krupp is the added chemistry ability and that's just a few days.

Heimsoeth & Rinke: Adding management won't add any imbalance.
At computing techs: Slower than Krauss-Maffei and Telefunken.A bit faster than Zuse. Krauss-Maffei is even faster than Telefunken which imo should not be.
Encryption: except at improved encryption devices it is always slower than Zuse. Never the fastest team at any tech in this category.
Decryption: No big factor due to too low skills in mathematics. Zuse and Heisenberg beat it.

Vereinigte Stahlwerke: Adding general equipment poses no threat as the team is still way behind at least three others.

Suggestions:
Code:
35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;5;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

At the end of the day you suggestion is to recode the above mentioned teams but could you please suggest what should be done with regards to Krauss-Maffei?

If you spot any error please let us know. Regarding the leader's choice the de-nazification stated at the end of the war but suddenly stopped because of the cold war. I would say that DFR is bit nazi and the real de-nazification would start only if Germany is conquered by Soviets.

Well, I'm doing this: From 1936, until 1945, the DFR will pretty much have all the same TT's as GER, becuase I am basing it off of the Weimar Republic (basically I am acting as if until 1945 DFR is not split into DDR). But in 1945 all TT's related to DDR (basically corporations based in the East) will be ended. Along with this the majority of the Doctrine TT's will end as well (with the exception of von Manstein, who worked alot after the war), and new ones will be given. It might not make sense, but when I'm done I can explain it better. Really, TT's arn't political, but people like Goring will be removed, because he never would have gotten far in a non-Nazi state.

Also, try to get the TT's for Germany sorted out soon, then I suggest that this nation be closed to new suggestions, and work on sorting out what it has...

Need some new pictures made:

Blohm & Voss:
eg7c0o.jpg

Heinkel:
14tc22p.jpg

Junkers:
25675af.jpg

Marine Werft (A.K.A Kriegsmarine Werft/Reichsmarine Werft):
300hbu0.jpg

Mauser (need a "Kunadem Special"):
141txn8.jpg

2ce5gzs.jpg

Messerschmitt:
24dhuo6.jpg

Porsche:
14mgtpe.jpg

Get the two guys on the Left in if you can, one of them is Porsche himself.

Siemens:
4j6b6p.jpg

Volkswagen:
2e5miom.jpg

Tag them for DFR, but they can also be used for GER if wished.

So right now I'm just going over the teams from GER, and so far I've checked out: Blohm & Voss, Heinkel, I.G. Farben, Junkers, Konrad Zuse, Marine Werft, Krupp, MAN, Mauser, Messerschmitt, Opel, Porsche, Rheinmetall, Siemens and Wolkswagen. I.G. Farben, Marine Werft and MAN will end in 1945, but not becuase they went to DDR, but because they were destroyed by the war... I'll probably have the Industrial TT's coded tommorow.

Last edited:
So right now I'm just going over the teams from GER, and so far I've checked out: Blohm & Voss, Heinkel, I.G. Farben, Junkers, Konrad Zuse, Marine Werft, Krupp, MAN, Mauser, Messerschmitt, Opel, Porsche, Rheinmetall, Siemens and Wolkswagen. I.G. Farben, Marine Werft and MAN will end in 1945, but not becuase they went to DDR, but because they were destroyed by the war... I'll probably have the Industrial TT's coded tommorow.

They will not any longer existing if Germany would loose the war i.e. if DFR exists.

TT Northern Ireland

Well those are just meant as suggestions. I found the tt for N-Ireland it has six TT to choose from not bad. I maybe we could replace University of Ulster picture with Queen's University Belfast? Since the university of Ulster is using the logo of queen's University Belfast.
We have an Irish inventor from N-Ireland called Henry George Ferguson I found him interesting for a potential TT. I have read about he seems very skilled.

queensuniversitybelfast.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Henry George Ferguson
Starting year 1930 and end year 1958
Skill level 2, 3 or 4
henrygeorgeferguson.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Traits; mechanics, technical efficiency and management. He also explored aeronautics and was interesting planes. So maybe astronautics or aircraft testing would be a good idea.

Robert Blair Mayne
paddymayne2.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Next possibility well this one is a bit harder because of his allegiance to great Brittan maybe. his name is Robert Blair Mayne. From what I have read about him he was very qualified officer and seems dedicated. He was one of founding members SAS. I think he would side with his “homeland” as well if the situation gave in for it. Some possible traits; Small units tactics, decentralized execution, individual courage and training.
Not usre what skill level I would give him. 3 maybe. Possible starting year 1940 end year 1955

robertblairmayne.png
[/URL][/IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Blair_Mayne

TT Northern Ireland
screensave127.png

Before coding them I nee, please, some feedbacks on these proposals.

Very good job Kunadam!
Regarding the Navy I would suggest "Marinha de Guerra Angolana" instead of "Marinha de Guerra Angola".
Regarding the AIr Force I would suggest removing fighter tactics but adding piloting and aircraft_testing.

Companhia Insulana de Navegação could be a TT
1948-1970, skill 1, naval_engineering and mechanics
pic
2qvghnl.jpg

ref http://restosdecoleccao.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html

Please se below a plausible pic for the Angolan Navy:
pic
30-F336-+1963-1965.jpg

pic http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-DNMN5K-a...zs/6vW3SwDZafY/s1600-h/30-F336-+1963-1965.jpg
pic
31-M411-LAJES.jpg

pic http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-DNMN5K-aGY/SS500VxXzdI/AAAAAAAADzk/aSd_Jqwx4_I/s320/31-M411-LAJES.jpg
ref http://alvarescabral69-71.blogspot.com/2008_11_23_archive.html

Regarding the TTs pease find below a proposal. Marked in red are TTs I'm not sure should be included.

Code:
9300;CADA;T_ANG_CADA;2;1930;1970;mechanics;management;industrial_engineering;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9301;Caminho de Ferro de Benguela;T_ANG_BenguelaRailway;2;1930;1970;mechanics;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9302;DIAMANG;T_ANG_Diamang;2;1930;1970;mechanics;management;industrial_engineering;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9303;Estalnave;T_ANG_LobitoPort;2;1930;1970;naval_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9304;Estudios Gerais Universitarios;T9301;2;1945;1970;electronics;chemistry;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9305;Forca Aerea Nacional Angolana;T_ANG_Airforce;2;1930;1970;aeronautics;fighter_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9306;Julio de Morais Sarmento;T9303;3;1940;1970;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;combined_arms_focus;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9307;Marinha de Guerra Angolana;;2;1930;1970;small_taskforce_tactics;seamanship;naval_training;centralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9308;Ministério da Defesa Nacional;;2;1930;1970;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;infantry_focus;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
[COLOR="Red"]9309;João Macedo é Brito;T9302;2;1930;1970;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;infantry_focus;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9310;Mousinho de Alburquerque;T9304;2;1930;1970;small_taskforce_tactics;seamanship;naval_training;centralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9311;Companhia Insulana de Navegação;;1;1948;1970;naval_engineering;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/COLOR]

Last edited:
They will not any longer existing if Germany would loose the war i.e. if DFR exists.

Nope. 95% of the time this nation will only be released after a war, and I am basing that war off of WWII. I would rather be safe then sorry. DFR will still have plenty of TT's, so don't worry about a shortage.

Free France TTs

Free France TTs

As anticipated I had a thought about Free France (coded as FFR). It should not get any TTs from France because FFR was not in France.

A possible solution would be to add a new code for Free France and merge the relevant TTs from UK with those relevant for Free France. I lowered the skills for the UK TTs and kept the skills of the French leaders. The idea is that Free France should benefit from the industrial power of UK hence the industrial progress should be mainly because of blueprints received from UK. This should avoid possible exploits. In land/air doctrines, instead, Free France should get full skills (from its leaders) in order to develop its own research.

Please find below a proposal:

Code:
1500;Alan Turing;T300;5;1930;1953;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1501;Anglo-Iranian Oil Company;T301;5;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1502;Avro;T302;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;electronics;technical_efficiency;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1503;Cammell Laird & Co.;T303;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;electronics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1504;De Havilland;T304;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;electronics;technical_efficiency;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1505;Enfield Arsenal;T305;3;1930;1970;mechanics;artillery;general_equipment;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1506;English Electric Company;T306;4;1930;1970;electronics;aeronautics;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1507;Harland & Wolff;T307;4;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1508;Hawker;T308;3;1941;1970;aeronautics;electronics;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1509;John Brown & Co.;T310;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1510;Leyland;T311;4;1930;1970;mechanics;technical_efficiency;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1511;Royal Small Arms Factory;T313;3;1930;1970;mechanics;general_equipment;training;artillery;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1512;Supermarine;T314;5;1930;1970;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1513;Vauxhall;T315;3;1930;1970;mechanics;chemistry;artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1514;Vickers-Armstrong;T316;4;1930;1970;mechanics;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;artillery;naval_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1515;Decca Radar;T_ENG_DeccaRadar;3;1949;1970;electronics;technical_efficiency;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1516;Fairfield Shipbuilding;T_ENG_FairfieldShipbuilding;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;general_equipment;naval_artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1517;General Electric Company;T_ENG_GeneralElectricCompany;3;1930;1970;electronics;general_equipment;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1518;GKN Engineering plc;T_ENG_GKNEngineeringplc;3;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;general_equipment;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1519;Gloster Aircraft Company;T_ENG_Gloster_Aircraft_Company;3;1943;1970;aeronautics;electronics;rocketry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1520;Handley Page;T_ENG_HandleyPage;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1521;ICI;T_ENG_ICI;3;1930;1970;chemistry;management;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1522;Marconi Company;T_ENG_MarconiCompany;3;1930;1970;mechanics;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1523;Nuffield Organisation;T_ENG_NuffieldOrganisation;3;1930;1970;mechanics;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1524;Yarrow & Co. Ltd;T_ENG_Yarrow;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;technical_efficiency;naval_artillery;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1525;Associated Equipment Co.;T_ENG_AEC;3;1930;1962;electronics;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1526;BOC Group;T_ENG_BOC;3;1930;1970;management;electronics;chemistry;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1527;BRC&w;T_ENG_BRC;3;1930;1963;mechanics;technical_efficiency;artillery;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1528;Charles de Gaulle;T1416;6;1939;1970;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;individual_courage;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1529;Etienne Schlumberger;T1417;4;1942;1970;large_taskforce_tactics;naval_training;centralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1530;François d'Astier de la Vigerie;T1419;3;1930;1952;fighter_tactics;piloting;aircraft_testing;centralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1531;Martial Valín ;T1421;6;1940;1970;fighter_tactics;piloting;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1532;Raoul Salan;T1428;4;1948;1960;centralized_execution;combined_arms_focus;individual_courage;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1533;Alphonse Juin;T1429;5;1947;1962;centralized_execution;large_unit_tactics;infantry_focus;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1534;Phillippe Kieffer;T_FRA_Philippe_Kieffer;5;1942;1963;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.