• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Today I've finished up Scotland provinces borders and I've changed a part of Ceredigion and Glevum borders and I've add the relative provinces name (I remember that in SGL map city name = province name).
Besides, I remember that in SGL the city will be exatly where were, except Isca Silurum.

8xbIaN.jpg

Summa Gentium Locorumque (9)

Last edited:
I've changed again shading layer, I've positioned all icons. The mod is for FTG demo. Now I can't run SGLv001 yet, if anyone want to help me can do it.

Currently I'm not interested accuracy, the important thing is the way of running the mod. The first that reach to do it, will be the first to see how will look this part of map in the game.

SGL v 0.01

Today I've finished up the first version of SGL. It is useful to see in which way anyone could see the map in FTG. There are only 2 warning:

• I haven't deleted the borders around lakes (that are only in Ireland)
  • When anyone quit the game, it crashes to desktop.

The map haven't historical goods, soldiers, CoT, manpower... yet. Just see the British Isles in the map.

Who want to play this map must:
  1. Download FTG demo (here for example)
  2. Download SGLv001
  3. Move SGLv001.rar in mods folder of root FTG directory, if it isn't there yet (it might be C:\program files\Paradox Interactive\For the Glory demo\mods , if it isn't changed during installation)
  4. Right click on mouse on SGLv001.rar and select Extract here
  5. Just play with FTG, remembering to select SGLv001.

Whoever writes own impressions about this first version of map, will be added chronologically in this post as betatester with the relative link to the post.

SGLv001 betatester
(chronologically added)

Karaiskandar||||||||AllmyJames
||

Last edited:
Today I've finished up the first version of SGL. It is useful to see in which way anyone could see the map in FTG. There are only 2 warning:

• I haven't deleted the borders around lakes (that are only in Ireland)
  • When anyone quit the game, it crashes to desktop.

The map haven't historical goods, soldiers, CoT, manpower... yet. Just see the British Isles in the map.

Whoever writes own impressions about this first version of map, will be added chronologically in this post as betatester with the relative link to the post.

I've just tested it.
It's a great start.
Very nice level of detail, you even have a province for the Isle of Wight (Ynis Weit? if am I right) :cool: !
As you said when you quit the game, CTD.

I've just tested it.
It's a great start.

Ok, you're the first SGLv001 betatester.

Very nice level of detail, you even have a province for the Isle of Wight (Ynis Weit? if am I right) :cool: !
(...)

In fact in that Island there was a small kingdom, and in SGL map could be all kingdoms (not the sub kingdoms, that weren't indipendent, a part with the name)

In fact in that Island there was a small kingdom, and in SGL map could be all kingdoms (not the sub kingdoms, that weren't indipendent, a part with the name)

Can't wait to see Gaul!