• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Becouse China was at war with France which we all knew will not be over in few months???!!!:wacko::wacko:

And China doesen't produce oil, but it can purchase it from open markets

Part of the tank building is explained by finno-chinese energy-to-tanks conversion program:D which naturally isen't business of others...

The current war just camed to mix up the project and as we both are fighting for Germany on the same side, it doesen't matter who controls the tanks. Afterall, we get experienced tankcrews and it's shorter to send them from Germany than from china;)

Well how other way energy-to-tanks would work eh???:wacko:

Well technically chinese haven't paid me those Tanks yet, but thats all becouse of the war. So is most likely the supply deal, you know that supply having better use at the moment.

This said, Finland will breake trade deals all those who will harm our efforts to save Germany.

Better use than keeping my troops fed and battle worthy :confused: ? Japanese don't care much about distant European country, we had a deal and he is failing to fulfill his obligations, especially considering that Chinese have over 270 factories and shouldn't have any problems repaying his debt and waging proxy war in Europe.

I shall use these "why would we care of some proxy european power" excuses when some of those countries are in the eve of destruction...

...Luckily for countries like Germany, there still are some countries that cares...

Which didn't happen so far, as we can all see

Well France certainly is trying it and I guess the old saying is in place here...over my dead body...:cool:;)

German rule over southern Sweden is the last vestige of the Occupation that led to the First Diaspora. This is a formative event in the history of the Norwegian people, and they have not forgotten; I remind you that after that war, the kings of Norway took for their motto "Jeg glemmer intet", after the French "Je me souviens". Or in English, "I remember".

Superb, Chinese is still haven't paid me promised supplies for Manchurian territories, but instead is producing armored divisions for Finland :wacko:

Maybe I should cancel our deal and take these territories back Blayne ?

If you want to be driven to the sea of Japan go right ahead.

German rule over southern Sweden is the last vestige of the Occupation that led to the First Diaspora. This is a formative event in the history of the Norwegian people, and they have not forgotten; I remind you that after that war, the kings of Norway took for their motto "Jeg glemmer intet", after the French "Je me souviens". Or in English, "I remember".

German rule over Denmark you mean? I don't mean the First Diaspora where you lost Sweden and Norway, I mean the provinces in CK which are part of the kingdom of Denmark and switch back and forth multiple times in that period. We are talking about the same land, yes?

Excellent reference :cool:

Is that your only response to a man complaining that you have not fulfilled your end of the bargain? :confused:

Well hes threatening me and not really coming to me to constructively resolve the issue.

Well hes threatening me and not really coming to me to constructively resolve the issue.
Be that as it may, is it any surprise that he's pissed and is venting his frustration? What his issue is should be obvious enough to you, and the onus really is on you to solve this.

German rule over Denmark you mean? I don't mean the First Diaspora where you lost Sweden and Norway, I mean the provinces in CK which are part of the kingdom of Denmark and switch back and forth multiple times in that period. We are talking about the same land, yes?

Bah, you and your historical accuracy; it is quite irrelevant to our sense of national destiny! The Lost Kingdom of Denmark is another point which we do not forget, but at least the inhabitants are now German. In Skåne they still speak Norwegian.