• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And jonti, you have to join my game. You'll love the theme. :D

Sure :D

EDIT: I don't sit here pressing F5 all the time, even though it looks like it :eek:o

I get no credit? nothing? :(

I kinda thought I would get hunted after I luckily finished off mosby...but no jingels claims he though I was the seer....:confused:
There is nothing special about my game strategy or how I play if i'm a seer or a wolf or a villager. I always play the same thats my strategy :p

I got you nautilu the wolf and I get no credit for that? :mad:

congrats to the winners rysz well done as the seer!

Werewolf Lite CXXXII: The Crumbling of New Labour

gordonbrown.jpg

The Setting:

The year is 2009. A sharp economic recession and a financial crisis are wreaking havoc upon Great Britain. The Labour Party has been in power since 1996 and Gordon Brown has been Prime Minister since 2007. On top of all the economic problems, numerous scandals have erupted, many important cabinet ministers are resigning, and Labour is losing ground all over the country and in the European Parliament.

This morning, we have received reports that the Labour Party has been infiltrated by the Conservatives. We must root them out before they bring the Government down. The Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, knows his party and can determine the identity of a given MP. On the other hand, David Cameron, the leader of the Conservatives, has grown more powerful recently and can block the Prime Minister's attempts. An election must be called by June 2010, when Labour will most likely be mercilessly crushed. The question is: can Labour survive until then?

Check it out HERE

This was an interesting game :)

Was it the intention of the wolfs to lynch Jingles on the 4th day (the day THE_SPLIT_1 was lynched in the end, but Jingles was in the lead for a long time) or did something go wrong for the wolfs that day ?

@EUROO7 : Thanks for hosting :)

This was an interesting game :)

Was it the intention of the wolfs to lynch Jingles on the 4th day (the day THE_SPLIT_1 was lynched in the end, but Jingles was in the lead for a long time) or did something go wrong for the wolfs that day ?

@EUROO7 : Thanks for hosting :)

That was the plan. It looked like I was going down, and so I told Nautilu and jonti-h to vote for me. It just so happens that you stepped in right in the nick of time. ;)

That was the plan. It looked like I was going down, and so I told Nautilu and jonti-h to vote for me. It just so happens that you stepped in right in the nick of time. ;)

hehe.

Did you think you were so close with the JL that you might win this game, and was that why you had no choice but to help AVN in the lynching of Nautilu and the outing of jonti?

hehe.

Did you think you were so close with the JL that you might win this game, and was that why you had no choice but to help AVN in the lynching of Nautilu and the outing of jonti?

That was part of my plan. :)

I was hoping that I could put off being scanned so long if I was thought to be a definite goodie. The night I outed jonti, I sincerely hoped I would get the Seer. I even PMed jonti saying that I was over 95% confident that the Seer was AVN or Rysz that night, unfortunately I guessed on the former.

If I had gotten the Seer, everyone would think I was genuinely in the JL because no one would be able to contradict it (I was pretty sure that I was wiping most of the JL out as it was forming, and indeed it seems I was correct). With no Seer and a crippled or nonexistent JL, I would have a decent shot at victory. I was hoping to pull off something similar to what I did in The Hunt for Red October game.

A Jinglesian vote: voting for and getting at least 2 of your packmates lynched in a game in order to clear your own name. I added it to the rules in my new game alongside Lemeard-approved ties, Crovaxian slips, and the Lord Strangean school of thought. :cool:

Last edited:
That was part of my plan. :)

I was hoping that I could put off being scanned so long if I was thought to be a definite goodie. The night I outed jonti, I sincerely hoped I would get the Seer. I even PMed jonti saying that I was over 95% confident that the Seer was AVN or Rysz that night, unfortunately I guessed on the former.

If I had gotten the Seer, everyone would think I was genuinely in the JL because no one would be able to contradict it (I was pretty sure that I was wiping most of the JL out as it was forming, and indeed it seems I was correct). With no Seer and a crippled or nonexistent JL, I would have a decent shot at victory. I was hoping to pull off something similar to what I did in The Hunt for Red October game.

A Jinglesian vote: voting for and getting at least 2 of your packmates lynched in a game in order to clear your own name. I added it to the rules in my new game alongside Lemeard-approved ties, Crovaxian slips, and the Lord Strangean school of thought. :cool:

I don't think it actually is something to be proud of. Usually wolves who get to lynch other wolves are looked down upon, although I can understand it in this case, as it would have been suicide to not comply with the JL's request.

You didn't plan on it as well, it just was given to you because AVN contacting you the way he did.

AVN plays a very interesting, though highly complex and confusing game. Not my type of game, but it does help to win somehow, although it could have easily gone wrong. I know for sure that if I had tried the same, Jingles would have won, because I miss AVN's intuition on who the baddies and goodies are. (yes TT, I know your earlier comment, but again, it was AVN who found nautilu and jonti, and he started to grow paranoid on Jingles, which prevented Jingles from winning as he hoped. I would not have been able to do that.)

jonti, did you suspect me being the seer, or was it mostly Jingles at work?