• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote jonti

For not voting. I know I'll most probably change this vote.

Vote Humancalculator

I was admittedly tempted to not vote for him this time (and can be persuaded otherwise), but I can't help feeling that there must be some dedicated following preventing his lynching; and this early on, it can only be an evil league trying to save him.

So there we go.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I wasn't sure why Clarice(humancalculator) had shot to the lead so quickly and I didn't want to see the n00b Yoshi die on the second day so I brought up a "better" alternative candidate and other people followed.

And now I can kill two birds with one stone. I can follow my logic from yesterday and go for someone who hasn't voted, and kill someone I love to kill.

Vote k-59

VOTE Justinian
He seems awfully devoted to Aye for this early stage of the game and he has voted with him every day. They have both been insisting on the lynching of hc, which makes little sense to me since their other opponent was shown to be good and hc's voting against Aye seemed more like randomness than wolf malice to me.
I think we should lynch Justinian and see what he is, if he is a wolf we can lynch Aye tomorrow since he would almost assuredly be a wolf as well. If not then hc becomes a decent lynch unless something else happens.

As has already been pointed out - I am voting for HC - and sticking up for Ayeshteni - because the chance that Aye received a bad trait as opposed to a good trait is very slim.

Which is why I have been perisistent on HC. Despite this rather elementary mathematics (# of good roles vs. # of bad), he chose to vote for Ayeshteni from the very beginning. When I voted to lynch him this time around, I offered him the chance to convince me otherwise. I have heard nothing yet.

It still seems to me like you are being awfully protective of Aye. Yes he could of been a goodie that got a trait, but hc is just as right to say that he could of been a baddie.
In fact it seems more likely that a baddie with a pack would get the additional trait rather than a simple villager on the first day.
I will say that I am curious to hear more from hc, but he doesn't really strike me as that great of a lynch for the day or for that likely of a wolf.

Well, doesn't it stand to reason that if I think Aye got a good trait, that I would be protective of him? That's just common sense. Obviously, I could be wrong. He could have gotten a bad trait. However, I'm far more willing to take a chance on reasonable odds over sheer luck.

It still seems to me like you are being awfully protective of Aye. Yes he could of been a goodie that got a trait, but hc is just as right to say that he could of been a baddie.
In fact it seems more likely that a baddie with a pack would get the additional trait rather than a simple villager on the first day.
I will say that I am curious to hear more from hc, but he doesn't really strike me as that great of a lynch for the day or for that likely of a wolf.
This. I had not thought of this.

A pack could have coordinated itself to get a wolf another trait.

Nah, the wolfs are never this coordinated at game start. :)

jonti-h missing a vote. That's strange. And I like to get an explanation for that. Therefore Vote jonti-h.

At least till we get a reasonable explanation.

Well, that's good thinking on your part. But, as Eur007 pointed out...what are the chances that the wolves would be that well coordinated in such a short span of time? Yes, it could happen...but not very likely.

Well, doesn't it stand to reason that if I think Aye got a good trait, that I would be protective of him? That's just common sense. Obviously, I could be wrong. He could have gotten a bad trait. However, I'm far more willing to take a chance on reasonable odds over sheer luck.

It is reasonable to be a little protective of someone who just got a trait, I personally think that it was bad form on Jens and hc's part to try and lynch someone who was just given a gift, however I feel that you have done more then is normal. You just seem really zealous in your defense of Aye and your pursuit of hc, and that makes me suspicious.
I find it much more likely a wolf won under the circumstances here. Aye received 9 votes. Significantly more than anyone else besides Paen the Pygmy. That strikes me as a somewhat suspicious thing.

Mostly what I am hoping to do here is to get some discussion going and throw around some ideas.

Well, that's good thinking on your part. But, as Eur007 pointed out...what are the chances that the wolves would be that well coordinated in such a short span of time? Yes, it could happen...but not very likely.

I find it quite plausible that they could get together enough to tip the balance in favor of one of their own, then again I've never played a wolf so I cannot say for certain.
Also if he was not a wolf wouldn't they have hunted him immediately to protect themselves at least, especially considering the fact that hc would obviously be lynched once the first day got under way.
If I follow this line of that it means that either Aye or hc is a wolf. The reason Aye was not hunted (granted there was an extra night in there before hc came out against Aye, which makes Aye more wolfish) is either he is innocent and hc is being protected, or he is a wolf.

Last edited:
Or Ayeshteni was protected on that first night when no one was eaten. True, there's a lot of variables that could go into it, and yes, my wanting to lynch HC is more likely to not bear fruit than to pay off - but I just hate making a completely random decision.

True. In any case, we seem to be basing ideas off of conjecture and suspicion. I can't even be 100% sure that Ayeshteni received a good trait to begin with. So. Until someone can positively ID a bad guy, we're stuck with grasping at suspicious behavior.

I can see why you think that after reading the votecount from the past days.

The people who have voted for another lead lynch candidate other than me both days have been Heimdall, SBR, EUROO7, AVN, Avernite, Jingles, PhilleP, and XenomorphII.

(For this use, a lead lynch candidate is someone who has can be TIED! with someone else by the change of a maximum of two votes, for example if it was 3-5-7 for three people, with two vote changes it could become a Triple TIE!)

8 people is too many for a pack, and there is no evidence on these people other than in not voting for me and voting for another lead candidate that they are baddies. That evidence is too scanty to use in trying to lynch any of them without more proof. The other people so far in this game have done nothing so far as I can tell that would prove them to be a wolf.

Those are the people that have voted for lead lynch candidates on the days so far, but the evidence is too scant to lynch them. No one else in the village so far has shown any tendencies to be a wolf. Since there is little evidence on anyone either way, I think that we should lynch some of the quiet people who have been lurking in the shadows the whole game but have still voted both times.

VOTE JOPI! who has voted for AVN and Slinky in the past two days, both for absolutely no reason. This, coupled with him staying in the shadows for the most part so far, gives at least a little bit of evidence, which is more than the evidence we can give in the cases against other people, in the case against him.

At least I'm honest about making the random votes random. We don't have much information yet. We haven't lynched a baddie and there hasn't been any suspicious counter-bandwagons, so until that time I can't really vote with a good reason.

Here's my thoughts on the matter:

Is an extra trait worth it for a pack to come together and vote as a block in order to ensure one of their own gets it? It's generally not worth it for a pack to vote as a block and associate themselves with each other during the lynch votes, why would this be any different during the trait vote?

That said, it WOULD be possible for packmates to tip the balance one way or another, but is it worth the risk?

Justinian_A has been very overtly protective of Aye. Sure the chance that Aye is a baddie is low... in fact... it's JUST AS LOW as the chance that anybody else is a baddie right now...

I tried to get some focus on him yesterday, but nobody was interested in it so that vote went nowhere... let's try again:

VOTE JUSTINIAN_A

You seem strangely enamoured of using very large block letters when casting your vote - a trait caused by the evil spirits chewing on your brain, no doubt. Therefore,

Unvote HumanCalculator, Vote joebthegreat

You seem strangely enamoured of using very large block letters when casting your vote - a trait caused by the evil spirits chewing on your brain, no doubt. Therefore,

Unvote HumanCalculator, Vote joebthegreat

humancalculator's name is all lowercase letters... like mine... why don't you show some damn consistancy when you vote :mad:

Official vote count, 11h 30min to deadline

sbr - 2 - Steed, Acronym
jonti-h - 2 - EUROO7, AVN
Justinian_A - 2 - XenomorphII, joebthegreat
humancalculator - 1 - Ayeshteni
Jopi - 1 - humancalculator
k-59 - 1 - sbr
Lord Strange - 1 - Teep
joebthegreat - Justinian_A

not voted - lots - punkbob, k-59, tweek, Capibara, jonti-h, Heimdall, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D, Jingles, theFreeman, PhilleP, Avernite, Paendrag, Jopi, the_hdk, Lord Strange, muttoneer, Hax, Hellvink, Ahura Mazda

Missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another vote - punkbob, k-59, tweek
Missed one vote - Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h

Well, according to you, any guess is as good as another. So, you have just as much chance as being evil as anyone else! Even moreso I would think, since you have been hounding me for two days now. Clearly you have an agenda that, if not lycanthropic, is certainly nefarious.

Why would it bother you that I typed his name inconsistently? Why are you defending him so vigorously? Hmm...