• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax is my apprentice. If you distrust him you distrust me.

You said it, not me.

I have never told Hax what to do. He is free to make up his own mind with regards as to whom he decides vote.

But if you are the seer, wouldn't you have a basic idea of who to vote for? And wouldn't you tell him and everyone else?

As I said earlier, I realise the only credibility I have in the village stems from the fact that the sorcerer's apprentice outed me. That is on the other hand is not irrelevant is it?

There are a couple of different things he could've been doing.

He could''ve been establishing a anti-JL and telling the wolves who to hunt. He could''ve been trying to get all the important goodies to contact you because you are a wolf and you'll tell the wolves who to hunt. Just based on his testimony, you could be an important goodie, or an important baddie. If we lynch Hax, that'll tell us if he is good or bad, which will then tell us if you are good or bad.

Why not vote Phille or hdk? Why would you rather vote the outed seer's apprentice than two players that, dare I say, deserve to be viewed as more suspitious than Hax?

See last sentence above.

After reading OrangeYoshi's post above I am inclined to vote him, however I really don't want to see Hax hang at this point.

Vote PhilleP

edit: it's now the post on the previous page :)

And why do you vote my apprentice? *himlar med ögonen* även fast jag hatar andra som gör det...

Placeholder + He's annoying! You know what I use to say?

EPIC FAIL.

Placeholder + He's annoying! And Now both Me and Hax dies. You know what I use to say?

EPIC FAIL.
Then now follow me
Unvote Hax
Vote the_hdk

Unvote Hax

Vote the_hdk

Official vote count, 50min to deadline

PhilleP - 6 - Ahura Mazda, theFreeman, Acronym, Hax, EUROO7, Slinky2
the_hdk - 5 - XenomorphII, Heimdall, Jensthemens2, Hellvink, PhilleP
Hax - 3 - Ayeshteni, Eu_proof, OrangeYoshi
EUROO7 - 2 - Avernite, Kriszo
XenomorphII - 2 - jonti-h, the_hdk
muttoneer - 1 - joebthegreat
Kriszo - 1 - Teep
Acronym - 1 - Jopi

not voted - 3 - Lord Strange, Lord_D, muttoneer

Missed two votes, will be struck by lightning if missing another one - Teep
Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite, Eu_proof

Well meh, might as well make my vote matter

unvote muttoneer

vote the_hdk

for the TIE to see where that takes us...

@OrangeYoshi: Why would lynching the_hdk give us nothing? What makes you say that?

If Hax turns out a goodie, that won't teach us anything about heimdall either. Though I think the wolves might hunt him tonight.

If Hax turns out a goodie, that won't teach us anything about heimdall either. Though I think the wolves might hunt him tonight.

If Hax turned out to be a regular villager what do you think THAT would tell us? :p

That we have been fed NOTHING BUT LIES AND THAT THERE IS HOPE YET!

Unvote PhilleP
Vote the_hdk

since OrangeYoshi is against it :p

@OrangeYoshi: Why would lynching the_hdk give us nothing? What makes you say that?

We don't know if hdk is even important. We don't know if he has contacted Heimdall. We might learn if he is good or not, but we won't learn anything about Heimdall and Hax.

If Hax is a goodie apprentice, then we can safely assume that Heimdall is the seer. If Heimdall is the seer, we have a good base for the JL

What makes you say that? Is there something you know about the hdk that we don't?

I know nothing you don't. I just think we need to maximize our learning from our votes.

Public knowledge of heimdall and hax's roles is not the point here.
If we hang hax or hdk, either way we'll learn valuable information as they both have voted before haven't they?
And since hax is claiming to be the seers apprentice I'm not too thrilled about hanging him. That is until we get word that he IS a goodie or baddie.

Hmmmmm. Still do not know what to think. Either we are bing played for fools, or we have a JL going.
Vote Hellvink, as I do not want to alter the current voting....

Official vote count, 25min to deadline

the_hdk - 7 - XenomorphII, Heimdall, Jensthemens2, Hellvink, PhilleP, joebthegreat, Slinky2
PhilleP - 5 - Ahura Mazda, theFreeman, Acronym, Hax, EUROO7
Hax - 3 - Ayeshteni, Eu_proof, OrangeYoshi
EUROO7 - 2 - Avernite, Kriszo
XenomorphII - 2 - jonti-h, the_hdk
Kriszo - 1 - Teep
Acronym - 1 - Jopi
Hellvink - 1 - Lord Strange

not voted - 2 - Lord_D, muttoneer

Missed two votes, will be struck by lightning if missing another one - Teep
Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite, Eu_proof

Eighth Day and Eighth Night

safa.jpg
An action figure indeed​

Maybe it was your shrinking numbers, maybe it was the noose getting uncomfortably close to you or one of yours but discussions were getting more and more heated today. The vote lead shifted back and forth, should you lynch Hax to see if he really knew his biology or should you lynch PhilleP for making ugly pink graffiti or maybe EUROO7 for being weird or the_hdk for being normal or muttoneer for being quiet or XenomorphII for his grammar? Hands turned into fists when your arguments didn't hit home. Finally the votes were cast and the vote counting finished and the_hdk the Dutch ship captain was led up to the gallows, spitting and cursing.

"Children, children, we mustn't fight amongst ourselves if we are to pull through. You elected me Leader so I will settle this issue once and for all." You all looked surpised but expectantly at the Scotsman - for it was he who had interupted your lynching. "We will not lynch the Captain. We will instead lynch the man they call Glenn." Confused you looked at eachother, wasn't Glenn supposed to be a biologist and your best chance to find the hairy ones? But maybe the Scotsman knew something you didn't? As it turned out, probably he didn't since when you examined Heimdall the Biologist's room you found a microscope, bacteria cultures and other strange things.

Who would now be able to make heads or tails of all that stuff? You turned expectantly to Hax to see if he really was a student of biology but he wasn't in Heimdall's room with you. From down the hall you heard first a howl, then a shout followed by steps fleeing down the stairs. At the top of the stairs you found Hax alive but unconscious, missing his left hand but with a hasty bandage stopping the worst of the bloodflow. You carried him to the sickroom, hoping whoever fixed him up would continue to take care of him.

You tried to lynch the_hdk.
Ayeshteni used his Leader trait to instead have Heimdall the seer lynched.
Ayeshteni lost his Leader trait.
The wolves attacked Hax who was saved by the doctor.

Well this is going to be interesting.