• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
since no american is here to compete besides me and i cant do it i have to vote for robau. he just seems cool

In Asia, Kolchak’s forces had finally managed to subdue the remaining USSR-loyalists in the country. For the first time since 1941, there was peace in Asia.

asia45.jpg

The establishing of a new order in Asia signaled the Channel Pact’s first step towards a New World Order, and the fullfillment of her goals.

February

In China, Von Falkenhausen was promoted by Chiang-Kai Shek to Field Marshall of the Chinese Army, and put in command of China’s largest ground formation, the Chinese Mountain Army.

falkenhausenleadschines.jpg

alliedfleetsgather.jpg

In the Carribean, Allied fleets gathered to organise and help the Blitz in tandem with the USN.

easttimorfalls.jpg

Near Australia, Argentinian and Australian forces had managed to conquer East-Timor, further endangering Indonesia.​

Nice uber Siberia, it looks beautiful.

Also, get them South Americans out of your East Timor, think of Indonefsia!

Landing in Florida should be nice...

Note that the decision to invade Australia was mostly a reaction on the increased AOF activity in the South-Pacific. US forces were bombing Indonesia (which supplies 90% of our rare materials) from Darwin and Guinea, so it was time to retake the Dominion and evict the AOF from the South. It was an epic fight though, you'll see later in the AAR :D

Also, it seems the readers favour Robau for updating TCP. I shall have a chat with him as soon as I catch him online :)

-Vincent

I wants to talk to TRP!

STILL ROOTING FOR INDEPENDENT ALBANIA ( BALKAN SUPERPOWER! )

Believe me Benjamin, I wanted to do that to, an enlarged Albania under the rule of Zog I, but I think this would result in a time paradox in which both the AARs would disappear! ;)

-Laurence

Believe me Benjamin, I wanted to do that to, an enlarged Albania under the rule of Zog I, but I think this would result in a time paradox in which both the AARs would disappear! ;)

-Laurence

A time paradox? It would tear open the very fabric of the time-space continuum and suck this entire universe into a massive black hole!

-Vincent

dont worry us americans are very civilized:D. we will liberate you soon..after we kill zog of course. we dont want to give albania the balkans and then have them at the gates of DC in a week! after all civilized people cant fight zog and his uncivilizedness:p. lol

Just sent TRP a PM on the update thingy and look which group I spotted on TRP's account page:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/group.php?groupid=243

Team TGG! Stands for The Great Game and a lot of the big HOI2 AAR names are in the group.

Coupled with this:

I think we can safely say that Project SFS = The Great Game.

I think it's an all out deathmatch between legendary AAR writers. Makes sense now that HoI 3 is out and HoI 2 needs a proper burial. It'd be awesome if this happened.

HoI2 will never die, hebelecan, only the people that play it! Oh Yeah! :D

HOI2 dead? hah! Get back to us when HOI3 leaves pre-alpha stage ;). If anything, we'll continue to show these HOI3 kids with their expensive PC's and vans shoeware what real AAR is made of for at least another year. At least.

-Vincent

:D I have one more map:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm169/MastahCheef117/?action=view&current=WWIHOI2.jpg

Basically a 1914-era Europe, made as accurately possible by the one and only.

Iberia/West-North Africa-
No big differences, except Spanish Morocco is diminished.

Low Countries/Britannia-
Britain controls all of Britannia. Some of Belgiums' provinces are under Dutch control, Luxembourg is under Germany's fist.

Central Europe/Central-North Africa-
Austria Hungary controls a province in Italy and controls some of the Russian Empire and Romania. Libya is still under Italy's control.

Balkan Territories-
Serbia is secretly fighting under-the-table for Montonegro and Romania's support for a war against Austria Hungary. Bulgaria controls some of Greece and the Ottomans plan to make some advances in this area.

Eastern Europe/Eastern-North Africa-
Britain controls Egypt and some of the Middle East, facing the world power of the Ottoman Empire. Russia and Germany split Poland down the middle, with Finland also controlled by the first. The Ottomans also have an important border with the Russians that may lead to future conflict.

Why not make the world like it is in DLL? Its the perfect Utopia if you are fascist (just ignore the Communist and Democratic parts-Europeans will never need to go there anyway). :D

I think it's an all out deathmatch between legendary AAR writers. Makes sense now that HoI 3 is out and HoI 2 needs a proper burial. It'd be awesome if this happened.

Oh I see. If this were so, and your accusations proved correct, then it is a waste of time and energy on everyone's behalf. We all know that no player stands a chance against the forces of Democracy.

HoI II will never die, but HoI III does seem popular among the newer members of Paradox. I don't know, I think both HoI II and III have strong points and disadvantages, but I don't think HoI III, or any game at that matter, will ever pass my HoI II hours.

I havent played HoI 3 much, just the demo. But I find that I still prefer 2. BTW, does ARMA add much to DD?

I havent played HoI 3 much, just the demo. But I find that I still prefer 2. BTW, does ARMA add much to DD?
Enough to make it worthwhile getting imo

Status
Not open for further replies.