• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delex-bashing seems to have become a popular hobby, but lay off of him guys, we don't really mind him being here. Though, we must admit the idea of an MP AAR Deathmatch between Delex and those over which he claims superiority sounds very interesting :D
Today is festival-day for studens so all classes have been cancelled. Yay!

I'll post a blooper later tonight when I get the chance.

Cheery-o,
Vince

EDIT: dayum, got ninjaposted by Laurence

Edit2: Aha ! :D

-Laurence

Last edited:
How's the betting on a country-AAR idea coming?

Sketchy. We'd love to do one, but atm keeping up RTCB and The Channel Pact during school is putting enough strain on our time as it is, so don't get your hopes up. Unless of course someone else would be willing to take up our idea and lead the thread, we'd be happy to support them with graphics and supreme linkage :).

(If people are unaware of what we are talking about, he's asking about a discussion in The readers Group where me and Laurence tossed around the idea of having an interactive 'betting' aar where the player is an observer and gamehost. Go check it out)

Which reminds me that we still have a fully-written Belgium mini-AAR in queue, intended for the multi-author Mini-AAR mashup thread, but we haven't heard anything from the other authors as of yet. If nobody puts up, we'll release it separately as amusement for our community.

-Vincent

Last edited:
Death to the Midway!!!

Can't wait for the next episode

I joined the readers group! And I have one question. How exactly such countries as Estonia, Poland, Russia etc. occupied Belgium? The pic is at page 4.
The Belgian claims pic? That is simply done by Photoshop, using the empty HoI map.

I'm still on page 8, but based on what I've read (and the entirety of Crimson Banner as of today), I'm confident that I should subscribe.
:D Than it will still take a while, good luck !

German kamikaze (except in ships) very interesting. Looks like the US is planning to steamroll you no matter the cost. Looking forward to some nice naval action.
Indeed, just like the Russians with infantry, only with superior carriers !

Also I am amazed that people actually like the naval warfare, I'm not a real fan myself (Vincent is), thats why we inserted story elements here and there.

Death to the Midway!!!

Can't wait for the next episode
Great, we will update this story in 3 parts, spreading out our buffer even further. ;)

-Laurence

“FULL SPEED AHEAD!”
The navigator grabbed hold of the handle controlling ship speed, and smacked it down with such brutal force that the handle snapped. Almost immediately, the lumbering and hurt beast came to life, and the KMS Stettin lunged forward at a speed of forty knots, headed straight towards the USS Midway. As the ship began it’s deadly advance, the Midway attempted to escape by performing a crash turn to dodge the incoming carrier. Alarms sounded, and more US bombers descended from the skies in a bold bid to destroy the Stettin before it had a chance to crash into the Midway. Zieger grabbed a telephone and attempted to contact the remainder of the fleet. Immediately as he flicked the switch, the radio emitted a high-pitched shrieking tone, as the circuitry burned through, as a consequence of the overloading of the carrier’s engine, and thus, it’s power source.
“GODDAMNIT!” Zieger ripped the phone out of it’s plug, and threw it out of the window.
“SIR! SIGNAL THE FLEET WITH THESE!” The navigator pointed towards a series of large spots attached to the rail of the bridge, sometimes used during nighttime operations. Zieger spat on the ground, and turned on the spotlights to signal a German carrier he could faintly see through the smoke. A squadron of British Spitfires roared past the bridge, followed by a series of burning US fighters, crashing into the sea and the side of the carrier with a series of volatile explosions.

On the KMS Stuttgart, Admiral Kirchner noticed the flashing lights. The Stuttgart had also received a severe amount of punishment, but was still capable of sailing. More explosions erupted above the Stuttgart as the Luftwaffe and RAF attempted to protect her leading carrier.
“Grab a pen and paper!”
“What?”
“The Stettin is signaling something, grab a pen and paper!” Several torpedo bombers missed their targets, the torpedoes exploded in the water, raising columns of bursting seawater over six meters high. A sailor quickly grabbed a pen and paper and sat down besides Kirchner
“Okay, he’s sending Morse. Write this down”
Attempting to focus on the flashing lights was a difficult task, while more squadrons of low-flying bombers attempted to fly at extremely low altitude to evade German and British interceptors. Their effort was to no avail, however, as more Messerschmitts immediately descended on the escaping squadrons, ripping them apart like a meteor shower. Finally, the message had been decoded. Kirchner grabbed the paper, and read it...​

atlanticblitz.jpg

Howjoo make this, fool?

Howjoo make this, fool?

The same way you make anything TRP: Start with an extra dose of AWESOME, add in a quadriple portion of RANDOM, pepper with RANDOMNESS, serve and , before consuming, smack down three pint-sized glasses of vodka and take four lines of coke, all while sucking an entire sheet of LSD blotters. Owww yeah :p

Lots of extra naval warfare to come. That is, naval warfare untill we run out of ships, which, at this rate, is going to be very very soon :)

-Vincent

Come on! Go USA! Keep my New York and Long Island safe from those evil little Germans! :D

Got some grass to go along with that? :D ;)

I do hate cliffhangers...

The same way you make anything TRP: Start with an extra dose of AWESOME, add in a quadriple portion of RANDOM, pepper with RANDOMNESS, serve and , before consuming, smack down three pint-sized glasses of vodka and take four lines of coke, all while sucking an entire sheet of LSD blotters. Owww yeah :p

Lots of extra naval warfare to come. That is, naval warfare untill we run out of ships, which, at this rate, is going to be very very soon :)

-Vincent

Damn your eyes!

What program? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.