• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go AOF! kick some tyrannical asses!

I can't support AoF. That's because I would be supporting Ukraine. And by supporting Ukraine I would aknowledge their claims to Lvov and the surroundings.

And so, I do what I've done since the beginning. Rule, Britannia! Germany not so much.

I'd agree. Damn these Ukrainian swine (and their 60 divisions!)

-Laurence

I can't support AoF because I can't go against Germany. And because I love a good (apparently) Lost Cause.

Normally its cool to see a player get his ass kicked, but here all i can say is What are you doing LOL :wacko:. Its one thing making the interesting, but its an other sucking on purpose. Strom will probably eat you alive in TGG with such attitude.

Hold yer horses, hold yer horses. If I say 'where is my damn cell', that implies I am about to make a phonecall and that updating will occur after said phonecall
The person you called better be a damnably hot girl, who is also an expert in the bed or... we will not tolerate such interruptions in the service. :D

Rubber in the Philippines? I'd rather be saying coconut oil for food, butter and lubricants. ;)

Not to mention SOAP.

Oh hey guys, wanted to mention this; if you have a spare 20, pick up AOD. It's not OH MY GOD revolutionary, but it's the HOI2 HOI2 should have been and well worth the money. Everything makes so much more sence now, no random rebuilds, magic supply lines, broken fleet combat systems. For example, I'm running a British Empire solo-game right now, fighting Axis and Americans at the same time just to check out the top-level strategical warfare stuff, and I can be content to say it works. After bombing entire Japan for a full year and three years of convoy warfare, targeted at specific provinces (like a massive strike on Tokyo, then Nagasaki, then a region, then finish off with random bombardments all over Japan to keep them from rebuilding), the Empire of the Rising sun is on it's knees. It has 14IC, NO way of bringing it back up (as rebuilding IC costs resources, which they don't have because I cut their supply lines). All over the Pacific, their islands are strangled, their troops in China are on 2(!)% ESE. Check it out.

naamloos1w.jpg

As you can see, I can defeat their armies with just about any force now, there's nothing left :p

Their fleets are useless, with no oil they're trapped in Nagasaki, where my bombers slowly grind them to dust ;). Germany and Italy have been doing smart stuff too, Italy invaded Libya after I took it, then invaded the ME twice (now I have their fleets locked in port). They still have some TPs left, but it won't be a problem soon as my airfleets in malta are preparing to give the bastards a taste of complete strategic destruction :p. It's 41 now, and me and Germany are struggling over control of the skies, the battle is more or less deadlocked, Germany has been unable to take UK skies but I can't take Europe either, I'm absolutely amazed at how well the AI uses air. The AI seems a bit dumb and slow at first, but once past '40 they start throwing out some real tactics. Good stuff

-Vincent

Lo, if it were the AoD AI you guys would be screwed :D

I can't support AoF. That's because I would be supporting Ukraine. And by supporting Ukraine I would aknowledge their claims to Lvov and the surroundings.

And so, I do what I've done since the beginning. Rule, Britannia! Germany not so much.

lol, I know a lot of Ukranians that would have a thing or two to say to you:rofl:

Me, I dont know shit about that particular situation so leave me out of it.

Oh, and dont let britain fall to American Swine, and whats going on in Canada?

Normally its cool to see a player get his ass kicked, but here all i can say is What are you doing LOL :wacko:. Its one thing making the interesting, but its an other sucking on purpose. Strom will probably eat you alive in TGG with such attitude.
He's right. Seriously, where is your army?!

dude all these updates have only been mere weekes since the invasion. his garrisons in europe were relativly small since hes basicly been on the offensive in asia since 41, with it peaking in 43 with the invasion of japan, and the recent op down under in australia. now if you have been on the offensive the majority of 6 or 7 years halfway across the world from europe, would you leave large enough garrisons to repel this huge invasion? they already have armies en route from asia

dude all these updates have only been mere weekes since the invasion. his garrisons in europe were relativly small since hes basicly been on the offensive in asia since 41, with it peaking in 43 with the invasion of japan, and the recent op down under in australia. now if you have been on the offensive the majority of 6 or 7 years halfway across the world from europe, would you leave large enough garrisons to repel this huge invasion? they already have armies en route from asia

I wont say a thing about GARRISONING the beaches at this point. But i know exactly that with the strategical redeploy mission, those troops would be in Berlin in NO time. Not to mention what are those German and Chinese divisions in the proximity of Berlin doing anyway?

Well, I think there is something big up their sleve.

All three are correct

Our armies are currently hugging the coast near Nanjing, where we left them. And, contrary to what some believe, strategically redeploying 600 divisions from the Far East back to Berlin is not something done within the month. In the menawhile, we're scraping by with what forces we had left in Europe and Africa (+100div spread over two continents) which are now redeploying all over the place. As you're going to see in following updates, we managed to halt the front in France and in a week or two gametime around 40div arrive in Austria which are used to hold off the Balkan invaders.

And yes, we do have something up our sleeve. It just so happens that the AI is slowly reaching the end of it's manpower reserves, and that we have been investing HEAVILY in air research and construction the past four years. Wanna take a guess at how many air divisions we have stocked in China and Japan? ;)

-Vincent

No, did you know that their air power in this form is over a million? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.