• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm ok with the proposal too. :)

Good!

Then it's alright for all, that will be the music event;)
JRHINDO you can already start to make events then we will just give you the music we need;)

For what country? RS-RSK-YUG?

So you need any help ?

Have you any modding skills?

Well you said a soviet playlist so I did a soviet playlist...Some are from the WWII others not. But all have been very popular and common in the Soviet Union until its collapse. What do you need exactly? If you want modern russian songs about war I can provide you that. But that would not really be a "soviet playlist".

Well you said a soviet playlist so I did a soviet playlist...Some are from the WWII others not. But all have been very popular and common in the Soviet Union until its collapse. What do you need exactly? If you want modern russian songs about war I can provide you that. But that would not really be a "soviet playlist".
Actually, when i think soviets in this mod i think ex-yugoslav soviets.

Dont know if there are actual ex-sov yug music tho... :/
So RECENT russian soviet music would do if theres none.

Soviet military music in the 80' was pretty much the same as during the war. Same style and so on. I suggested the Artillery song, I could have suggested the Strategic Rocket Forces(how that is not Cold war era? :p) song instead, you wouldn't see any difference. It's the soviet union, no Beatles and such for us in the 60'. Music really began to evolve in the late 80' with the overall liberalisation. So no, we can either go for SOVIET music, which is precisely like the songs I suggested, or for RUSSIAN music but it won't have anything to do with the Soviets anymore so I don't really see in which way it could be related to Yougoslavia.

EDIT: just googled and found this. I guess it settles the issue. :)

Hax, in which colour do you wish the skin to be made, and what do you want to see there?

Last edited:
Hax, in which colour do you wish the skin to be made, and what do you want to see there?

I will PM you about this;)

And please don't post that BIG picture, give links!;)

I need for Bosnia:

Head of State:
Alija Izetbegovic 28.11.1990-13.10.1998
Zivko Radisic 13.10.1998-15.06.1999
Ante Jelavic 15.06.1999-14.02.2000

Pictures;)

Last edited: