• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I assume we are working on following things:
- Hax: tech pictures, tech team pics
- JRH: tech tree
- Freak: leaders and tech teams
- Hog: AI and starting Bosnian war

Yup I'm looking for coloured :)happy:) tech team pictures for those which are already in the game. I think Freak are also adding some TTs for Bosnia.

Edit: I contacted NaviGore, the Ukrainian(?) guy. He said he is willing to help us with unitnames and leaders but needed a list of the nation TAGs we are using which I later sent to him. I have also contacted some old people who helped this mod in the past with GFX.

Last edited:
I have also contacted some old people who helped this mod in the past with GFX.
But you did not contact me. :(

Posting progress update: I've managed to sort AI balance in Croatian war!!! There will be few more tweaks but 90% of games finish with historical outcome.
Next target:
- mobilisation events will be written for countries that have Territorial defence
- JNA mobilisation events are missing so they will be added (gaining manpower from supportive republics to fight the war)

Hopefully these will not off-balance game again. Most events are already in the game but they need to be cleaned up and linked.

I thought you had disappeared from this forum. :eek:o Interested to help us? We got some TT pictures that needs to be converted into the right size.
I've been here... lurking. What's TT anyway? Tech teams?

Last edited:
I create an leaders for some countrys. Hogar have this files.

Posting progress update: I've managed to sort AI balance in Croatian war!!! There will be few more tweaks but 90% of games finish with historical outcome.
Next target:
- mobilisation events will be written for countries that have Territorial defence
- JNA mobilisation events are missing so they will be added (gaining manpower from supportive republics to fight the war)

Hopefully these will not off-balance game again. Most events are already in the game but they need to be cleaned up and linked.

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to play a historical scenario of the Croatian war!

I have started to collect pictures for those tech teams which doesn't have one.

I've been here... lurking. What's TT anyway? Tech teams?

Yup TT's is an acronym for tech teams. You want to crop some pictures for us? :)

I create an leaders for some countrys. Hogar have this files.

Thanks! :) However it looks like most of those leaders are already included in the mod. But still thanks for helping us! Would you like to write some easier leader transfer events?

Yup TT's is an acronym for tech teams. You want to crop some pictures for us? :)
Feel free to send 'em at me.

I havent done much actually for YW, just transferred the new unit div type system I had onto the YW scope.

But during the process I used up 91 of the 99 free types, so kinda sad that my system in whole will have to be re-envisioned. You could downgrade divisions into brigade sized units with the DH transtype upgrade feature, but being limited by 99 free types cant have this for every unit types. This isnt affecting YW much, but its limiting the possibilities of gameplay a bit.

Also kinda busy with the restart of uni, will try to get it out before a couple of weeks.

Hi sry for disturbence i have a question I downloaded and instaled the game but the starting date is January 1st 1935?? is that good or i fu*ked up somewhere? At start event elections happen to me but thats basically it, and afterwards nothing happens....do i really need to wait 1935-1990 to get to war???

Hi sry for disturbence i have a question I downloaded and instaled the game but the starting date is January 1st 1935?? is that good or i fu*ked up somewhere? At start event elections happen to me but thats basically it, and afterwards nothing happens....do i really need to wait 1935-1990 to get to war???
No idea what you've downloaded. Our mod starts 1/1/1991.
I have been of the opinion for a while that we should publish what we've done so far so people can test it, taste it, toss it... keep following thread we might publish something... not entirely up to me.

Lol xD been wondering that myself there is no research i start from 1935 i get event annexation of kosovo and vojvodina and election event but after it nothing... :(
I hope you will publish something soon :))

ok just to clear things up - you guys are still working hard on this, the mod is now for DH, you have progressed to the point where the mod is relatively playable and the new version is about to be released soon. That last downloadable version seems to be 0.04 from 2011, presumably for HoI2. Is all that correct?

I hope this mod finally becomes reality - the full fledged Yugoslav wars scenario would IMO be one of the biggest achievements in history of HoI modding because it is a total conversion like no other which is very demanding.

I think the last version I kind of played was 0.02.

Last edited:
ok just to clear things up - you guys are still working hard on this, the mod is now for DH, you have progressed to the point where the mod is relatively playable and the new version is about to be released soon. That last downloadable version seems to be 0.04 from 2011, presumably for HoI2. Is all that correct?

I hope this mod finally becomes reality - the full fledged Yugoslav wars scenario would IMO be one of the biggest achievements in history of HoI modding because it is a total conversion like no other which is very demanding.

I think the last version I kind of played was 0.02.

Your assessment is mostly correct. Thing you've got wrong is 'working hard'... As far as I know I am only one making thorough changes. Other people help from time to time. Lately I was busy and ill so progress is slow. If anyone has ambition to help they are more than welcome to PM Hax or me.
One thing is certain. We will not be completing this mod for HoI2. DH is future of this mod. We use this HoI2 forum instead of DH because we have all we need here.