• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nothing looks wrong, maybe try to keep the id type similar to all units for the same country.

id = { type = 10500 id = 3000 }
name = "138. TRAB"
division = { id = { type = 13500 id = 3001 }

Edit: Could anyone with DH, upload the latest patch and send me a link with the pass by PM plz?
Its to fix a problem with the DH version, so people are having.

Nothing looks wrong, maybe try to keep the id type similar to all units for the same country.
That did not help... any other ideas. I've made that the same type for airunits as for the naval and land.

Interestingly, if I load as JUG game works but loading with any other country it crashes. As JUG as soon as game starts I get message that air unit (id = 3000) has been annihilated. Weird.

@JRH
Naval Bases as requested:
I am just listing main ports. This data may not be accurate but will do for start:
Main ports were; Boka (Risan), Split, Ploce. Big commercial ports are Koper, Rijeka and Bar. Other major ports are in the big cities such as Zadar, Sibenik and Dubrovnik.
I know JNA had big base on Vis island so add a port there too.
Almost every other province and island have a port but let's do these once for start.

Regarding Naval OOB. I know submarinces were located in Boka (closest to deep sea) but other ships I have no idea where they were based. Only ships that were out on the dry docks are known.
I'll just randomly split them between Boka, Split and Pula.

@JRH
Naval Bases as requested:
I am just listing main ports. This data may not be accurate but will do for start:
Main ports were; Boka (Risan), Split, Ploce. Big commercial ports are Koper, Rijeka and Bar. Other major ports are in the big cities such as Zadar, Sibenik and Dubrovnik.
I know JNA had big base on Vis island so add a port there too.
Almost every other province and island have a port but let's do these once for start.

Regarding Naval OOB. I know submarinces were located in Boka (closest to deep sea) but other ships I have no idea where they were based. Only ships that were out on the dry docks are known.
I'll just randomly split them between Boka, Split and Pula.

Great but I will try to fix the airports and harbours ;) I have my own little way to put the level value for ports so to not get things messed around so would I like that I only do the harbours even if it is quickly done.

The entire coast of Yugoslavia was part of the naval region headquartered at Split. The naval region was divided into three smaller naval districts and a riverine flotilla with major naval bases located at Split, Šibenik, Pula, Ploce and Kotor on the Adriatic Sea, and Novi Sad on the River Danube. The strategic islands of Vis and Lastovo were heavily fortified and unauthorised entry was prohibited. The fleet was organized into missile, torpedo, and patrol boat brigades, a submarine division, and minesweeper flotillas. The naval order of battle included four frigates, three corvettes, five patrol submarines, fifty-eight missile, torpedo, and patrol boats, and twenty-eight minesweepers. One antisubmarine warfare helicopter squadron was based at Split on the Adriatic coast.
Taken from wikipedia.

About the Slovenian war, please don't make it a war on paper, I mean really get both SFRY and Serbia in war against Slovenia. Then some days later after the DOW you get peace talk(Brioni Agreement) events.

Hax,
I am not sure if Slovenian war can be anything else but paper war. It looks like we are limited by the game behaviour.
At the time war breaks out, all JNA troops are removed from Slovenia by game mechanics. We could postpone war in Croatia for a while so JNA could attack Slovenia from Croatian barracks (as it did IRL) but witout slovenian garrisons this is just pointless. It is velry likely we will not see a single engagement in 10 days and war will be finished.
Unless JRH can think of something I don;t see way for this to work.

Also, JNA at this point in DH will not fight at all. All units are withdrawn back to Belgrade. Is the a solution for this?

Hax,
I am not sure if Slovenian war can be anything else but paper war. It looks like we are limited by the game behaviour.
At the time war breaks out, all JNA troops are removed from Slovenia by game mechanics. We could postpone war in Croatia for a while so JNA could attack Slovenia from Croatian barracks (as it did IRL) but witout slovenian garrisons this is just pointless. It is velry likely we will not see a single engagement in 10 days and war will be finished.
Unless JRH can think of something I don;t see way for this to work.
I have a few ideas to try. For exemple, even if units get removed because of crappy game mechanics I can make an event to relocate the units there. For the war I could make slovenia give the territory where there was JNA barracks (to avoid the problem explained below) to start up the conquest and battles. So I will merge the ideas you sent by PM, Hogar, with the ones i explained so we can have a proper 10DW.
Also, JNA at this point in DH will not fight at all. All units are withdrawn back to Belgrade. Is the a solution for this?
I think I know exactly why. Because our AI is dumb, yes, it has the old 'bug' where AI want to only operate on its own country territory like in HOI2 where Hungary stacked all its unit in Budapest because it was surrounded by friendly territory even tho Soviets are ready to storm. To fix this immidiately we can lock the units in place, so they will be unmovable and unredeployable and so will stay where they should be. In the long run to fix this we will need a good AI but its really not my thing so we will have to find someone.

What I will need:
RSK militias/police data to have RSK at start of the game.
Data on slovenian TO, troops who left and made new units and anything else.
And well anything you guys have and are ready to share :)

Sounds bloody good!
YUGOSLAVIA
I have updated the OOB for JNA. See the link... http://www.mediafire.com/?c2t5ua5fz2auacs. -> It has commented out all the airunits. See if you can fix that.

SLOVENIA
I haven't found any OOB for Slovenia but we could assume they are made of JNA partisan units, hence I've made this set up.
command = { type = add_division which = "3. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 5. Partizanska Brigada Ljubljana
command = { type = add_division which = "4. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 13. Partizanska Brigada Cerknica
command = { type = add_division which = "1. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 14. Partizanska Brigada Novo Mesto
command = { type = add_division which = "5. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 19. Partizanska Brigada Ajdovstina
command = { type = add_division which = "2. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 20. Partizanska Brigada Vrhnika
command = { type = add_division which = "9. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 25. Partizanska Brigada Ribnica
command = { type = add_division which = "6. PSTO brigada" value = militia when = 0 } # 1. Samostalna Partizanska Brigada Ljubljana
Slovenia gets a lot of JNA equipment and personal (officers following the war). I'll give you details afterwards as to waht happened to JNA brigades and what Slovenia did with it. I have also found a peace time OOB for Slovenia:
command = { type = add_division which = "1. brigada" value = militia when = 3 where = engineer }
command = { type = add_division which = "52. brigada" value = infantry when = 3 where = engineer }
command = { type = add_division which = "72. brigada" value = infantry when = 3 where = engineer }
command = { type = add_division which = "9. raketna brigada" value = infantry when = 3 where = anti_air }
There is supposed to be some aromour there too but I will need to investigate that further.

RSK
RSK had no units initially of its own (aprat from smaller police units) because it was protected by JNA.
This was my attempt to set up RSK... ministsers: http://www.mediafire.com/?60b3ko0stq2aa6o and inc-file: http://www.mediafire.com/?e6gizifpez57m0z

Here is some info on the Slovenian TO.
Cool. I'll try to put this into the file after i make sense of it.
What's next? :)
Donno what is JRH up to. I was really waiting to see whathe can do to make JNA fight in Slovenia. That determines a lot what we can do in Croatia and Bosnia.
In the meantime I'll keep working on Slovenian OOB and see if I can find some pics of the commanders.

What was you idea on the commanding structure? Lowest rank in the game is general-major. Is this moddable?
In most cases brigades were commanded by colonels at best. Sometimes we had captains in charge. Any ideas?

Alright :)
I have already got pictures for the military leaders of Slovenia.

I think Colonel is the lowest rank a military leader can be in our mod, I'm not sure but we have already agreed on this and I have written it down on a document on an another computer, will tell you maybe tomorrow. ;)

Slovenian OOB
Add this to you Slovenia.inc file
Code:
# 1. District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4001 } name = "1.Specijalna Brigada"   type = hq model = 1 extra = anti_air } # 9. AA Bde
# 2 District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4002 } name = "25. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 strength = 15} #
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4003 } name = "21. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4004 } name = "23. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4005 } name = "25. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4006 } name = "27. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
# 3. District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4007 } name = "21. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 } # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4008 } name = "22. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 } # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4009 } name = "31. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 } # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4010 } name = "32. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 } # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4011 } name = "34. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 } # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4012 } name = "31. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4013 } name = "33. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4014 } name = "35. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
# 4. District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4015 } name = "41. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4016 } name = "43. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 25} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4017 } name = "45. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4018 } name = "47. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
# 5. District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4019 } name = "51. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 80} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4020 } name = "53. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4021 } name = "55. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4022 } name = "57. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
# 6. Disctrict
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4023 } name = "61. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4024 } name = "63. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
# 7. District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4025 } name = "71. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 80} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4026 } name = "73. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4027 } name = "75. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4028 } name = "77. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4029 } name = "79. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4030 } name = "72. Brigada TO"        type = militia model = 1 } 
# 8. District
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4031 } name = "81. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 80} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4032 } name = "83. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4033 } name = "85. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4034 } name = "87. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} # 
landdivision = { dormant = yes id = { type = 14500 id = 4035 } name = "89. Vojno Podrucje"   type = garrison model = 1 strength = 15} #

Add this to an event granting Slovenia Independence
Code:
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4001 when = 0 where = 26 }   # Ljuljana
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4002 when = 0 where = 1643 } # N. Mesto
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4003 when = 0 where = 39 }   # Trebnje
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4004 when = 0 where = 37 }   # Metlika
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4005 when = 0 where = 1670 } # Brezice
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4006 when = 0 where = 1640 } # Kocevje
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4007 when = 0 where = 1652 } # Kranj
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4008 when = 0 where = 1655 } # Trzic
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4008 when = 0 where = 1653 } # Radovljica
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4010 when = 0 where = 1651 } # Jesenice
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4011 when = 0 where = 13 }   # Skofja Loka
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4012 when = 0 where = 1652 } # Kranj
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4012 when = 0 where = 1651 } # Jesenice
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4013 when = 0 where = 1653 } # Radovljica
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4014 when = 0 where = 13 }   # Skofja Loka
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4015 when = 0 where = 15 }   # Postojna
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4016 when = 0 where = 1613 } # Koper
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4017 when = 0 where = 1614 } # Sezana
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4018 when = 0 where = 1618 } # Ilirska Bistrica
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4019 when = 0 where = 26 }   # Ljubljana
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4020 when = 0 where = 1628 } # Logatec
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4021 when = 0 where = 1647 } # Domzale
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4022 when = 0 where = 25   } # Grosuplje
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4023 when = 0 where = 9    } # N. Gorica
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4024 when = 0 where = 1623 } # Tolmin
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4025 when = 0 where = 13 }   # Maribor
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4026 when = 0 where = 73 }   # Ljutomer
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4027 when = 0 where = 1692 } # M. Sobota
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4028 when = 0 where = 1683 } # Ptuj
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4029 when = 0 where = 13 }   # Maribor
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4030 when = 0 where = 54 }   # Celje
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4031 when = 0 where = 49 }   # Slovenj Gradec
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4032 when = 0 where = 1676 } # S Konjice
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4033 when = 0 where = 1665 } # Trbovlje
command = { type = activate_division which = 14500 value = 4034 when = 0 where = 1674 } # Velenje

Last edited:
@Hax
Could you give it a bit of an effort to load up all the leaders, ministers etc for the next version? Having pics would be an advantage...
There is so much material on these pages that is impossible to work on anything new and not be in danger of posting someone has already posted. What is your poing of view?
Cheers.

I haven't had a chance to start the game yet but I've donwloaed the files. Comments:
- is this DH compatible?
- Slovenia independence envent shouldn't be adding any division only activation is sufficient.
- added divisions brigades are peace-time OOB after Slovenia did reorg in 1993.
- I would finish the war by an event chain:
- Serbia sends message to JNA - No support fr Slovenia war
- JNA backs off since is cannot wage war without support from Serbia.
- Brioni accords.
- The above chain can be changed later on to allow Serbia to support the war and how deep that involvement will go
- total war, Croatian's stance, etc...

I searched for the leaders of RSK. It is so hard to find anything at all. Anyway, this is what I've managed to findd from the pile of resourses.

Code:
Knindje [700]
 - captain Dragan Vasiljkovic

- general lt.colonel Milan Celeketic 
  - general major Dusan Loncar 
  - general major Mirko Bjelanovic 
  - colonel Milan Lalic 
  - colonel Marinko Gajic
  - colonel Savo Draskovic   (Inspector)
  - colonel Vuk Obradovic    (Inteligence)
  - colonel Milan Skrleta    (Special Forces)
  - colonel Nedjeljko Bubalo (Air Force)
  - colonel Petar Ajdinovic  (Commando)
  - colonel Dusan Balac

Operativna grupa „Pauk“
         - general Mile Novakovic 
      - 1. pešadijska brigada Narodne odbrane
      - 2. pešadijska brigada
      - 3. pešadijska brigada
      - 101. odred

Korpus specijalnih jedinica
         - general Milorad Stupar
      2. oklopna brigada - Petrove Gore
      2. gardijksa brigada - Knin
         - colonel Miloš Cveticanin

7. Dalmatinski korpus
         - colonel Veso Kozomara 
         - colonel Tihomir Alavanja 
         - colonel Ilija Mijatov 
         - colonel Marko Vrcelj
         - colonel Dragan Tanjga
         - colonel Milan Djilas
      - 1. pešadijska brigada - Vrlika
         - captain Nebojša Popovic
         - lt. colonel Bozo Kostur
      - 2. pešadijska brigada - Kistanje
         - major Rade Drezgic
         - major Milorad Radic
      - 3. pešadijska brigada - Benkovac
         - lt. colonel Janko Ðurica
      - 4. pešadijska brigada - Obrovac
         - captain Radivoje Paranjiva
         - major Jovan Dopudj
      - 75. motorizovana brigada - Drniš
         - colonel Vladimir Davidovic
         - lt. colonel Dragan Harambasic
      - 92. motorizovana brigada - Benkovac
         - lt. colonel Mirko Uzelac
         - lt. colonel Momcilo Bogunovic
      - 7. mešoviti artiljerijski puk - Knin
         - lt. colonel Zivko Saponja
         - colonel Radoslav Bancevic
      - 7. ppozadinska brigada - Knin
         - lt. colonel Dragic Stojanovic

11. Istocnoslavonski korpus
         - general major Dusan Loncar
         - colonel Stojan Spanovic
         - colonel Milojko Radakovic 
         - colonel Dusan Grozdanic 
         - colonel Kosta Novakovic 
         - colonel Vojislav Stojkovic
         - colonel Stanko Cuk 
      - 35. motorizovana brigada - Dalj
      - 40. pešadijska brigada - Vukovar
      - 43. pešadijska brigada - Tenja
      - 45. pešadijska brigada - Mirkovci
      - 55. pešadijska brigada - Ilok
      - Gardijska brigada - Srpska Dobrovoljacka Garda - Erdut
         - Željko Ražnatovic Arkan
      - 11. mešoviti artiljerijski puk - Bobota
      - 11. oklopni puk - Vukovar
      - 11. mešoviti protivoklopni artiljerijski divizion
      - 11. Baranjska Divizija (3 brigade )
         - colonel Stojan Mladenovic
         - colonel Dusan Grahovac 

15. Licki korpus
         - general Stevo Sevo 
         - colonel Djoko Djakovic 
         - colonel Stevan Mirkovic 
         - colonel Nikola Rakovic 
         - colonel Ilija Obradovic 
         - colonel Milivojevic 
         - colonel Petar Vidakovic 
         - lt. colonel Nikola Suput 
         - lt. colonel Slavko Studen 
      - 15. pešadijska brigada
      - 18. pešadijska brigada - Korenica
         - colonel Mirko Radakovic
      - 50. pešadijska brigada - Vrhovine
         - colonel Stevan Štrbac
      - 70. pešadijska brigada - Plaški
         - pukovnk Milan Milivojevic
      - 103. pešadijska brigada - Donji Lapac
         - colonel Slavko Studen
      - 9. motorizovana brigada - Gracac
         - colonel Jovo kordic
      - 9. granicni bataljon
      - 81. pozadinski bataljon

18. Zapadnoslavonski korpus
         - colonel Lazo Babic
         - colonel Slobodan Peric
         - colonel Djoko Milisic
         - lt. colonel Milan Jerkic
         - lt. colonel Ljubinko Katic
      - TG-1 - Jasenovac
         - lt. colonel Borivoje Pavlovic
      - 98. pešadijska brigada - Novska
         - lt. colonel Milan Babic
      - 51. pešadijska brigada - Pakrac
         - lt. colonel Stevan Harambašic
      - 54. pešadijska brigada - Okucani
         - lt. colonel Stevo Babic
      - 59. odred - Daruvar
      - 63. odred - Podravska Slatina
      - 18. mešoviti artiljerijski puk - Stara Gradiška
      - 91. pozadinska brigada

21. Kordunaški korpus
      - colonel Veljko Bosanac
      - colonel Cedo Radmanovic
      - colonel Ljuban Ivkovic 
      - colonel Savo Mrkonjic 
      - colonel Dragan Kovacic 
      - lt. colonel Milos Gvozdenovic 
      - lt. colonel Ljubomir Vorkapic 
   - 11. pešadijska brigada - Vojnic
   - 13. pešadijska brigada - Slunj
      - colonel Marko Reljic
   - 19. pešadijska brigada - Topusko
      - colonel Boža Bijelic
   - 81. pozadinska brigada

39. banijski korpus 
      - colonel Ilija Isak
      - colonel Stanko Letic
      - colonel Žarko Gacic
      - colonel Slobodan Tarbuk
      - lt. colonel Dušan Mircetic
      - colonel Stevan Janjanin
      - lt. colonel Milan Krkovic
   - 24. pesadijska brigada - Glina [1500 - 2000]
      - lt. colonel Marko Vrcelj
      - colonel Milan Radmanovic
      - colonel Dušan Lukac
      - lt. colonel Jovo Mamula
      - colonel Milan Beko
   - 26. pešadijska brigada - Kostajnica
      - lt. colonel Milan Radmanovic
      - lt. colonel Vaso Vukmirovic
   - 31. pešadijska brigada - Petrinja [2000 - 2500]
      - major Nikola Gruborovic
      - lt. colonel Milorad Jankovic
   - 33. pešadijska brigada - Dvor [1400-2000]
      - colonel Perica Kuludžic
   - Samostalni odred Caprag - Sisak [500]
       - captain Dragan Šaponja

This is how that looks like in the leaders file:
Code:
Name,ID,Country,Rank 3 Year,Rank 2 Year,Rank 1 Year,Rank 0 Year,Ideal Rank,Max Skill,Traits,Skill,Experience,Loyalty,Type,Picture,Start Year,End Year,x
Stevo Sevo,101501,U05,1990,1994,2010,2010,2,4,0,1,0,5,0,Ssevo,1990,2010,x
Milan Martic,1012502,U06,1990,1994,2010,2010,2,4,0,1,0,5,0,Mmartic,1990,2010,x
Ratko Mladic,1012503,U06,1990,1990,1990,1990,0,5,4,1,0,5,0,Rmladic,1990,2010,x
Mile Novakovic,1012504,U06,1990,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,1,0,5,0,Mnovakovic,1990,2010,x
Milan Celeketic,1012405,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mceleketic,1990,2010,x
Dusan Loncar ,1012306,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dloncar,1990,2010,x
Mirko Bjelanovic,1012207,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mbjelanovic,1990,2010,x
Milan Lalic,1012108,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mlalic,1990,2010,x
Marinko Gajic,1012009,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mgajic,1990,2010,x
Savo Draskovic,1012010,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Sdraskovic,1990,2010,x
Vuk Obradovic,1012011,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Vobradovic,1990,2010,x
Milan Skrleta,1012012,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mskrleta,1990,2010,x
Nedjeljko Bubalo,1012013,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Nbubalo,1990,2010,x
Petar Ajdinovic,1012014,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Pajdinovic,1990,2010,x
Dusan Belac,1012015,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dbelac,1990,2010,x
Milorad Stupar,1012016,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mstupar,1990,2010,x
Milos Cvjeticanin,1012017,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mcvjeticanin,1990,2010,x
Vaso Kozomara,1012018,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Vkozomara,1990,2010,x
Tihomir Alavanja,1012019,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Talavanja,1990,2010,x
Ilija Mijatov,1012020,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Imijatov,1990,2010,x
Marko Vrcelj,1012021,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mvrcelj,1990,2010,x
Dragan Tanjga,1012022,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dtanjga,1990,2010,x
Milan Djilas,1012023,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mdjilas,1990,2010,x
Nebojsa Popovic,1012024,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Npopovic,1990,2010,x
Vladimir Davidovic,1012025,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Vdavidovic,1990,2010,x
Radoslav Bencevic,1012026,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Rbencevic,1990,2010,x
Stojan Spanovic,1012027,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Sspanovic,1990,2010,x
Milojko Radakovic,1012028,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mradakovic,1990,2010,x
Dusan Grozdanic,1012029,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dgrozdanic,1990,2010,x
Kosta Novakovic,1012030,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Knovakovic,1990,2010,x
Vojislav Stojakovic,1012031,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Vstojakovic,1990,2010,x
Stanko Cuk,1012032,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Scuk,1990,2010,x
Stojan Mladenovic,1012033,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Smladenovic,1990,2010,x
Dusan Grahovac,1012034,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dgrahovac,1990,2010,x
Janko Djurica,1012035,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Jdjurica,1990,2010,x
Dragan Harambasic,1012036,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dharambasic,1990,2010,x
Mirko Uzelac,1012037,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Muzelac,1990,2010,x
Momcilo Bogunovic,1012038,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mbogunovic,1990,2010,x
Zivko Saponja,1012039,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Zsaponja,1990,2010,x
Dragic Stojakovic,1012040,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dstojakovic,1990,2010,x
Djoko Djakovic,1012041,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Ddjakovic,1990,2010,x
Stevan Mirkovic,1012042,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Smirkovic,1990,2010,x
Nikola Rakovic,1012043,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Nrakovic,1990,2010,x
Ilija Obradovic,1012044,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Iobradovic,1990,2010,x
Petar Vidakovic,1012045,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Pvidakovic,1990,2010,x
Mikola Suput,1012046,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Msuput,1990,2010,x
Slavko Studen,1012047,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Sstuden,1990,2010,x
Mirko Radakovic,1012048,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mradakovic,1990,2010,x
Stevan Strbac,1012049,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Sstrbac,1990,2010,x
Milan Milivojevic,1012050,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mmilivojevic,1990,2010,x
Jovo Kordic,1012051,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Jkordic,1990,2010,x
Lazo Babic,1012052,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Lbabic,1990,2010,x
Slobodan Peric,1012053,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Speric,1990,2010,x
Djoko Milisic,1012054,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Dmilisic,1990,2010,x
Milan Jerkic,1012055,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mjerkic,1990,2010,x
Ljubinko Katic,1012056,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Ljkatic,1990,2010,x
Borivoje Pavlovic,1012057,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Bpavlovic,1990,2010,x
Milan Babic,1012058,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Mibabic,1990,2010,x
Stevan Harambasic,1012059,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Sharambasic,1990,2010,x
Stevo Babic,1012060,U06,1991,2010,2010,2010,3,4,0,0,0,2,0,Sbabic,1990,2010,x

@Knindja
Could you provide some info on the leaders above? I am thinking in terms of skill and roles...

I'll post the leaders file again when 0.55 version is working for DH. In 0.5 I cannot load leaders at all.

Thx hogar will finish the event chain when i can.
@Knindja
Could you provide some info on the leaders above? I am thinking in terms of skill and roles...

I'll post the leaders file again when 0.55 version is working for DH. In 0.5 I cannot load leaders at all.
YW005 for DH is not working for you?

YW005 for DH is not working for you?
I've applied the same conversion patch to YW0055 you have provided for YW005 but it crashes with the error message - excel file not found.

I've tried to load the leaders file in 005 version but it did not load. RSk have no leaders when game loads.
I think it may have something to do with the fle nameing convention but I am not too sure.
I notice un 005 leader files are leaders_XXX.csv while in 0055 we have just XXX.csv.

Last edited:
Hax should we officially release YW005 for DH? The conversion stuff I posted seems to work for everyone who tried.
(And we will get more fame from DH users and maybe attract more modders or just ppl like Hogar, KnindzA, Supa, CroWarrior, El Fatih and the rest!)

I guess you did not succeed in the attempt, and I'm not surprised because you lie and say it is playable version, that people do not like, and so you only downgrades the mode ...