• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what is this now a class room...?? if u want arguments than open a history book, watch what is happening in the former republics.. and u will have ur argument.. as to my arguments, I will share with relevant people.
Provocations.. who am I provoking.. kid, get out of ur gaming world for a bit..
I dont even... I am enough in the real world, more than you i am sure.

VAX lets just ignore him, thats the best remedy for a troll.

VAX lets just ignore him, thats the best remedy for a troll.

OK, but we've got some reinforcements (CSD I mean)... Please proceed (but I'm going to sleep:p)

Considering every ethnic group and religion were perscuted during WW2, you would think that a Yugoslav War Game would be more tolerated then a Hearts of Iron Game. If anything, the Yugoslav war was alot more civil then most people expected (atleast people from the Balkans/ Remember how bad World war 2 yugoslavia was) considering theres is 1000 years hate between the various people's of Ex-Yugoslavia. If this mod focus on break-away Republic politics with ethnic flair (but no cleasning and genocide) it will be no different then playing Hearts of Iron 1/2/3. Besides Iam a young Croat in Canada and I do have few but some Serb and Muslim friends, sometimes I must admit I make "comments" about them, they do the same about me. We can all get along, atleast till the next war...

:D those damned time zones:D

what you say! can it not just be everywhere greenwich (then it can be noon at 22.00, but that is cool). when we call my uncle wich lives in the usa we always have to think: how late is it there? irritating

what you say! can it not just be everywhere greenwich (then it can be noon at 22.00, but that is cool). when we call my uncle wich lives in the usa we always have to think: how late is it there? irritating

Hehe. That's really a problem:)

Hey people, any news on thee new version, all there is on the forums is sound...XD...

I will work on it next week hopefully;)

Anyway where is Hax?

Here.

Beg_Birdal, what is it? Have you ever heard of something called "free speech", these servers is in Sweden I think and are therefore under Swedish law. We can post and show things if it's not insulting. And I can't see why this mod should be insulting for the victims.
Over 60 millions humans lost their lives in WW2, should we now start to ban every game of it? Are we doing this for money, NO!
Please stop this discussion and insulting ME! I haven't done that with you so stop. If Johan would be against this then every Paradox game should be banned. So please stop;)
I respect everybody!

Lets stop talking pollitics, we a mod to build!

Where is everyone? Like gukan, the croat which i have forgoten the name adn the others...

Let's do it!:)

The Croat, he's called Mesina2 lol:D

Here.

Beg_Birdal, what is it? Have you ever heard of something called "free speech", these servers is in Sweden I think and are therefore under Swedish law. We can post and show things if it's not insulting. And I can't see why this mod should be insulting for the victims.
Over 60 millions humans lost their lives in WW2, should we now start to ban every game of it? Are we doing this for money, NO!
Please stop this discussion and insulting ME! I haven't done that with you so stop. If Johan would be against this then every Paradox game should be banned. So please stop;)
I respect everybody!

Well, it'd be better if you don't start it yourself, OK?:) he might return, and I don't want this nice thread to become a battle place again.

Sorry if being something rude.

:p

hax you once said that v 03 will be in three weeks. Why so long?

It would be nice if you whrite on the first page what is planed for next version and what is left to do for that version to be realised.

Serbian general

Živan Berisavljević left Petar Gracanin right

2301_ocp_w380_h300.jpg

Serbian Pilots or yugolsav what ever

Zoran Radosavljevic

111696_61658649_ZoranRadosavljevic.jpg

Slobodan Peric

pilot-v.jpg

Ljubisa Velickovic

velickovic.jpg

Spasoje Smiljanic
smiljanic3.JPG

Nebojsa Nikolić
nikolic01x.jpg

Predrag Milutinović
milutinovicx.jpg

Ilje Arizanov
arizanovx.jpg

http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/Country-By-Country/Montenegro.htm link

lots of more pilots for croatia but with no pictures, also have meny jugoslav pilots with no picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_of_the_Federal_Republic_of_Yugoslavia_/_Serbia_and_Montenegro link 2 only names

AoD 1.05 will have the option to change flags via events :)