• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which cities in Albania should be Urban? I just finished redrawing and I was now going to merge some useless small provinces. :)

albania.png

Here's Albania. The shape has been redrawn and it should look more like Albania now. What do you think about the provinces?

I have no connections to the region, so could someone that knows about the region more draw in the rivers (the most important ones) and help with terrain? If you think certain provinces that are important but are not in are missing just say and draw them on. :)

Nice mod you guys are making! Also,are you going with what happened historically first, then branch off to Ahistorically?

Also, Prinz Wilhelm, that a great map! How'd you mod the map?

Also, Prinz Wilhelm, that a great map! How'd you mod the map?

It's drawn by hand in Photoshop. :)

I will show you guys a version 0,0001 Beta how Albania looks in the game soon. :)

It's drawn by hand in Photoshop. :)

I will show you guys a version 0,0001 Beta how Albania looks in the game soon. :)

Wow, that's got to suck. How long did it take you to make the map? :eek:

Wow, that's got to suck. How long did it take you to make the map? :eek:

It's taken several, several hours to draw, and I haven't put any provinces into Serbia, Croatia or Bosnia. :p

It's taken several, several hours to draw, and I haven't put any provinces into Serbia, Croatia or Bosnia. :p

Wow, I feel sorry for you! If I had any skills in map modding, i'd help :rofl:

Wow, I feel sorry for you! If I had any skills in map modding, i'd help :rofl:

Thanks for your pity. :D

I hope to get Albania done soon to show you guys, it's much bigger than the vanilla map Albania. :)

Thanks for your pity. :D

I hope to get Albania done soon to show you guys, it's much bigger than the vanilla map Albania. :)

So, wait, how much of Albania have you done?

An also, I can imagine an Albania with more then 2 provinces :)

Oh and here's a map of Albanian Important-ish Rivers :)

albania-river-map.jpg

This is what I mean:

albaniaingame.png

This is our Albania in the game next to vanilla Albania. :)

That.........is a very big Albania......:rofl:

Well, unless you want Bosnia (for example) to have a maximum of 10 provinces, you got to make it big. ;)

Commander-Captain-Private-Lieutenant-ÜberMarshaalk-PanzerCommander PhilleP Pedersen Reporting!