• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have found this map:
albania-river-map.jpg
The part of the river Drin who go to Lake Ohrin, bit of the river is almost on the border, i guess its not too bad if river=border there.

Sorry people by I can't name provinces in Panonia couse I have a lot of stuff to do for school.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well i finished Serbian map, except one province because i did'n't know is that just part of another province or seperate one. You can see it on the second map next to Beograd province, the small one, does it go with Krnjaca province or do we have to give name to that too?

Gukan I added Serbian part of Sandzak provinces i've done before to Serbia, but didn't add no provinces except to Serbian ones. Hope this map looks good!!!! This map took me over 7 hours to do. When i finish all the maps, i'm taking couple of days off :rofl:. Tommorow i'll start on Slovenia and Croatia...:)

Gukan i also have now on the same map these following countries: Serbia, Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia.

Map of Albania. Second map is just where the border should be, outlined with blue colour. We also have to talk about rivers, the one dividing Macedonia and Albania or Kosovo and albania, because it's not fully right. Also i've put the red dots for the big cities but you decide which urban provinces you want...

Tommorow i have day off and i'll start on Serbia and hopefully i'll finish. Messina could you just post what you finished from Croatia. Ok i'm going to sleep now, talk to you tommorow...:)

Well i finished Serbian map, except one province because i did'n't know is that just part of another province or seperate one. You can see it on the second map next to Beograd province, the small one, does it go with Krnjaca province or do we have to give name to that too?

Gukan I added Serbian part of Sandzak provinces i've done before to Serbia, but didn't add no provinces except to Serbian ones. Hope this map looks good!!!! This map took me over 7 hours to do. When i finish all the maps, i'm taking couple of days off :rofl:. Tommorow i'll start on Slovenia and Croatia...:)

Gukan i also have now on the same map these following countries: Serbia, Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia.

Great!:rolleyes:
I hope we can give out a pre-alpha version in the beginning of march:)

All hail Gukan and El-Fatih!!!

And Hax of course :) He's our noble "dictatorial" Leader by the way ;-)

Slovenia have 5 huge provinces.Split them el faith.

this province is Višnjica great job el faith

Hax mod progress?

Last edited:
...told the one that made the biggest map ever made for HOI2 :D
At least we have a base to work with, sure i wouldn't be capable to do a map from scratch (as someone have done ;) )

Is it really the biggest?:)

I had a base too:) 'twas a paper map painted by myself and then scanned;)

The map of Serbia is based on:
serbianovisad.png

I made a red circle to show you the provinces i joined here.
Gukan I added Serbian part of Sandzak provinces i've done before to Serbia, but didn't add no provinces except to Serbian ones. Hope this map looks good!!!!
I have now done Vojvodina, Macedonia, Kosovo and Montenegro (only the Montenegro part of the map you posted, i don't know what Sandzak is :eek:o )
If this map you send me have the same provinces that on the in-game map are under Serbian (Poland) control, is great!

This map took me over 7 hours to do. When i finish all the maps, i'm taking couple of days off :rofl:. Tommorow i'll start on Slovenia and Croatia...:)
A well earned break, i know what you are talking about!

I found the way to use the map you send me without needing it all in one. Keep sending them as you are sending now, them are great!!
Thanks for your work!

And finally (i will stop spaming you threat Hax :eek:o ), about the albanian river. Maybe we can repaint it like this:

But i will need another name after spliting Bicaj!

And finally (i will stop spaming you threat Hax :eek:o ), about the albanian river. Maybe we can repaint it like this:

good point

I asked frvp to do sprites for us but I wait answer.

sprites.jpg

very nice sprites

I just paly AOD and its f*cking greath.It has 9 teach teams, per nations isus christe.

Last edited:

What?
Please could you try to finish the map until march?:rolleyes:

I must take it little slow with the computer as I must now focus at the school.
So I may some days not be online, so just don't wonder where I am as you now know that I am taking it little easy with the computer.;)

Here is Slovenia Map, Gukan tell me if i added alot of provinces, i can get rid of some. On previous maps i didn't add alot of provinces except Bosnia, but Slovenia i had to, some provinces were big so i had to split them more than once. Tommorow i'll start on Croatia but i might not finish in one day, but i will finish in two days, we'll see. Also i've put the red dots on the urban cities, and you chose which ones you want. So here are two maps of Slovenia, one normal, another with the blue colour border:

Bosnia i will finalize when i finish Croatia, ok :)...

Thanks for support guys, :D...

Gukan, i saw what you were doing on the albanian map with the big river so here how it should be. The north or big river should go from Macedonian town Debar, and on her right side should be the following cities Peshkopi-Vlashe-Bicaj-Kukes-Gjinaj-Krume-Bytyc. Now i've split only Bicaj like you did and put on the left side the name of the town or province "Allaj", you could maybe push little bit name Bicaj to the right so the province of "Allaj" could be big.

The second river or the middle one which i named "Shkumbinit" is perfect so therefore no need of change.

As for the third river or the south one, you need to change from "Tepelene" onwards which i coloured, and after "Tepelene" it has to go between Picar/Gjirokaster/Ghiorgnzzati on south side and Polican/Libohove on the north side. Well you can see the coloured lines i've done.

Once i finish the Croatian and Bosnian maps, i'll help you with the rivers, ok.:)

Thanks for support guys, :D...

Gukan, i saw what you were doing on the albanian map with the big river so here how it should be. The north or big river should go from Macedonian town Debar, and on her right side should be the following cities Peshkopi-Vlashe-Bicaj-Kukes-Gjinaj-Krume-Bytyc. Now i've split only Bicaj like you did and put on the left side the name of the town or province "Allaj", you could maybe push little bit name Bicaj to the right so the province of "Allaj" could be big.

The second river or the middle one which i named "Shkumbinit" is perfect so therefore no need of change.

As for the third river or the south one, you need to change from "Tepelene" onwards which i coloured, and after "Tepelene" it has to go between Picar/Gjirokaster/Ghiorgnzzati on south side and Polican/Libohove on the north side. Well you can see the coloured lines i've done.

Once i finish the Croatian and Bosnian maps, i'll help you with the rivers, ok.:)

But if you look the map i posted some days ago:
albania-river-map.jpg

the southern rivers seems to follow more the path that we have now in game that the one you painted in this map.

We will talk about this when you finish with all ;)