• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well I change load sreec yugoslav wars form pgn to bmp and copy and paste to the armagedon, and after that i see crashes.

well I change load sreec yugoslav wars form pgn to bmp and copy and paste to the armagedon, and after that i see crashes.

I had same thing.

yes on first post

can somebody give me old load screen?

Hax for the Bosnia we can make event that serbs are rebbeling and then make new country Serb republic, like in spanish ciivl war, nationalis spain come from.

Last edited:
its work now.Yeahhhh

when you all starting to merge yours work in one.corect countries flags etc.....?

when we realise mod is it possible to download two tipes of mod.One be just setup exe, and other be like gukans map what was sent in parts by one folder?

yes, but i won't release any new map until i have done some more fixes... and that's not the cause of your crashes. Try to make a clean install of doomsday and follow the instructions again to install the map.

what fixses for exsample?

HAX i have found some one interesting from Youtube:
Re: Yugoslavia Project
Hi,

I have a masters degree from an Ivy League school, I've studied the subject pretty extensively, I lived through the wars as a kid and I come from a mix marriage. Serb/Croat/Macedonian who was born in Bosnia. If there is such thing as a Yugoslav - you are talking to one. Glad you seem to think that by only watching my videos. Maybe I am sending a message out there after all. ;)

Okay, so I'll be glad to help you guys, just tell me what you need to know. I am quite busy with work and what not, but I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.

G

spojenereke.jpg

Uhhh, why are the rivers cut in to sections?