• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How many provinces has Sarajevo, is it only one province or do you have suburbs provinces, cause i think it should have at least 6-7 like Ilidza, Vogosca, Lukavica, Hrasnica, etc. Sarajevo was the main battlefield between '92-'93 in Bosnian war.

7 provinces is maybe a bit too much but I also think that there should be several provinces in Sarajevo. We'll probably split the Sarajevo province later(now we only begun with the province names).

Also is it possible to have in each province cultures for example like how many serbs, croats, bosniaks or macedonian live in a province?

There is no such thing as culture in HoI2 so we'll have to represent such things with core provinces I think.

Another point is, you should have on the beginning of the Bosnian war Patriotic League or PL BiH who later transformed with TO into a Bosnian Army.

And how will you decide to start the wars in croatia and bosnia? What i'm trying to ask is for eg bosnian war, in the first month some bosniak forces like Zelene Beretke or PL BiH held Foca, Zvornik, Kotor Varos, Jajce and then later serb forces overtook them. Maybe we should put like rebellions in provinces where the majority was from serb or croat or bosnian cultures. I hope you understand this.

I think it will be done by event.

And on the end does anybody know how to create a military leader photo as tga file and for the military leaders what is the lowest rank we go for is it brigade commanders or battalion commanders.

Hope you understood my questions...

.TGA is for HOI3 leader photos... In HOI2, it's still .bmp, so easist way to make a leader photo is to:

1. Go to Doomsday/GFX/interface/pics and choose one of the minister pics
2. Open with PS/Gimp/etc
3. Crop your originial leader picture to 34 x 48 (if you use ctrl + c and then ctrl + v with the original 36 x 50, you will miss the white border that highlights the color in-game)
4. Save in the same format as the original file was (but with a different name)
5. Finished.

- - -

4.5. If you'd like color pictures. For PS4, go to image > mode / RGB color to allow to cut and paste a color image. Then save as usual.

we alredy have KLA lleaders pictures.

I have huge problems with family and my life.So I don t think that I can be of some much help in next 2 or 3 days. :(

Last edited:
Supaplex you have nothing to do, wanna help with database modding? We need to give those 1,500 provinces correct names. If you're okay I'll send you the files, then you can choose any country to begin with, I already started with Slovenia.

Teutonburger, what about making custom terrain pics(hills, mountains) but using Yugoslavian landscape and in the same fashion as your City pics?

OFC, I'll search, but if you know some good you like, just send them over, otherwise 'll find myself and I fix them tonight.

Never mind, find some good images for the terrainpics.

Hax, here are the downloadable file:

http://www.filefront.com/15541327/TerrainpicsV1.rar

I made terrain pictures (with the same template as for all urban pics, so we have a theme all along the line) for:

- Plains
- Mountains
- Hills
- Swamp
- Forest
- Sea
- Urban (even if all cities should have its own picture, it could be good to have one in backup if we've forgotten or decided a new town for a future version, so it isn't vanillas picture)

Ex:

2rrb2p4.jpg

I've heard you're doing quite some job yourself re: map, mr Amallric! :)

Hax, are the flags & shields done yet? Otherwise, I've just refresh my flag & shield making knowledge with a couple of flags, so I can do them if they are needed.

All flags done;)

BiH Airforce:
Gen Erdin Hrustic juli.1995-1996 In 1996 it became airforce of federation of Bosnia and Hercegovina
Erdin Hrustic 1996-is still commander

For Sifet Krekic and Salko Begic i couldn't find anything, but if i find anything i let you know...

Here are 2 photos of Hasan Efendic, and they will look better once you compressed or resize them...

BiH Army:
Head of Staff:
Hasan Efendic 08.04.1992-25.05.1992

Chief of the Army:
Hasan Efendic 08.04.1992-25.05.1992

Great! Find the last one also please:D

I have couple of questions for anyone:

How many provinces has Sarajevo, is it only one province or do you have suburbs provinces, cause i think it should have at least 6-7 like Ilidza, Vogosca, Lukavica, Hrasnica, etc. Sarajevo was the main battlefield between '92-'93 in Bosnian war.

Also is it possible to have in each province cultures for example like how many serbs, croats, bosniaks or macedonian live in a province?

Another point is, you should have on the beginning of the Bosnian war Patriotic League or PL BiH who later transformed with TO into a Bosnian Army.

And how will you decide to start the wars in croatia and bosnia? What i'm trying to ask is for eg bosnian war, in the first month some bosniak forces like Zelene Beretke or PL BiH held Foca, Zvornik, Kotor Varos, Jajce and then later serb forces overtook them. Maybe we should put like rebellions in provinces where the majority was from serb or croat or bosnian cultures. I hope you understand this.

Hope you understood my questions...

I have asked Gukan 3-4 times how many provinces Sarajevo but he ignors to answers:(
But as said before from me I would also like to have around 5-6 provinces for Sarajevo.

The ethnicity % of a province is not possible to add.

The names of the armies will be same during whole army if you don't wan to change them. But most will have original names.

Slovenia and Croatia will from start be in war with SFRY + RSK.
Bosnia and other countrys will via events break through.
And of course in later releases we will have scenarios who starts from Bosnian independence referendum.
Somebody who is skilled with AI will do so the serbian forces is on defence a long time in eastern RS and then offensive so they can "capture" the Bosniak enclaves in east.

Kosovo Liberation Army Mil. Leaders:

Ramus Haradinaj

Agim Ceku

Adem Jasari (One of the first leaders and creators of KLA)

Hashim Tachi

Great, but we had already all those military leaders.

Never mind, find some good images for the terrainpics.

Hax, here are the downloadable file:

http://www.filefront.com/15541327/TerrainpicsV1.rar

I made terrain pictures (with the same template as for all urban pics, so we have a theme all along the line) for:

- Plains
- Mountains
- Hills
- Swamp
- Forest
- Sea
- Urban (even if all cities should have its own picture, it could be good to have one in backup if we've forgotten or decided a new town for a future version, so it isn't vanillas picture)

Ex:

2rrb2p4.jpg

Nice! Do you want a new mission?
Do all those small symbols for oil, money etc. etc.
OBS! Give through PM so it can be a secret who the player will see in-game;)

I think sea and plains are really too dark, otherwise it's good.

Yes could you please change sea and plains, please:D

AND sorry everybody to not be active on the forum.
School have now for sure started and we have started with swedish national tests and much other homework.
Therefore I have also not been able to work much on the mod:(
SO PLEASE DON'T WORK SO FAST!:D
Just kidding, better to be done so we can later fix bugs faster.

MOD ON!

i HAVE PROBLEMS AT HOME SO i CANT WORK WITH NAME OF PROVINCES. TODAY GUKan will add map with whole borders and some rivers.I think that Sarajevo has 7-8 provicnes.Belgrade has 14.

:) But why when I load mod I dont se name of any provinces on the map even it has english provinces when i select one.I find subotica is provicne 275 and i renamed but I se that is only subotica when I clicked on the province.Othervize province is blank.

Slovenia croatia and Vojvodina have bigger provinces.

All flags done;)I have asked Gukan 3-4 times how many provinces Sarajevo but he ignors to answers:(
I try to ignore no one... if you feel that way, i beg you to forgive me :eek:o . About how many provinces Sarajevo has... well, i hardly can place Sarajevo on the map, it will be dificult to me to say how many provinces it has, but if you know where it is you can start counting

You and your mod progress:D
42 %
If you advance so fast you will end posting xx.xxx% :D

can you Gukan post new screens with finished border map and + some more rivers.Im very sad that I cant help because I have problems at home. ;(

It's more difficult. Only Gukan can do that.

Gukan how is the map going? Could I get the latest version when it's done please?
It will be not difficult, will be tedious!!, and no, hope i don't be the one making it, at least not alone :D

can you Gukan post new screens with finished border map and + some more rivers.Im very sad that I cant help because I have problems at home. ;(
I have just downloaded the files you send me today and i will try to do it today, but i don't know if i will have enought time as in 1 hour i will need to left the computer alone.